**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There will be more fun if we add these two guys in mcoc.

Sud7Sud7 Posts: 20
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
What do you think guys?
Should kabam add these two guys in contest of champions?
u1wnk7o3dewy.jpeg
yn4uo3gnfg0u.jpg
rtvtp37xpm1h.jpeg
xib1aczpcz2b.jpeg
Antivenom
and
Silver surfer

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I don't like silver surfer that much but Antivenom would be a great addition (if they don't make him like carnage)
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Why is he spooning agent venom?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Surfer is attached to whole Fantastic Four deal....so until Marvel and Fox start playing nice with each other with the FF (or if the rumored sale of Fox goes through)....it is probably not going to happen.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I would love to see Anti-venom
  • Silver surfer would be so op do yes
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    We don't need a new Venom/Carnage/Agent Venom/Venompool. I think the game is plenty fun with those guys in there right now. They need to buff at least 2 of those champs mentioned before adding.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Too man symbiotes...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    This was already suggested a ton of times in suggestions category ...
  • Silver Surfer might be cool but there are too many symbiotes and general Spider characters already. Please no more. (There's a thread for this kind of stuff by the way)
  • Solswerd wrote: »
    Surfer is attached to whole Fantastic Four deal....so until Marvel and Fox start playing nice with each other with the FF (or if the rumored sale of Fox goes through)....it is probably not going to happen.

Film rights have no affect on characters in game, we have kang and hes attached to the whole ff deal
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    No more symbiotes, Spidermen or ironmen.... Please
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Anti venom is probably my most favourite but how would he even work since his touch can burn off other symbiotes he is a living cure for all diseases.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'd love Anti-Venom. I think the concept art could have great potential. I wouldn't mind if he was added.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    edited November 2017
    They would butcher both characters. Like they did with what I like to call the unholy duet of Spider Verse champions: Green Goblin and Carnage.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Too man symbiotes...

Too many symbiotes I mean
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Very insightful and will agree with you all the way!
  • Solswerd wrote: »

Film rights have no affect on characters in game, we have kang and hes attached to the whole ff deal

Probably more directly to the point, we have X-Men and we have Deadpool. In fact if memory serves there was a promotional involving red deadpool when the movie came out, so this side of the Marvel house has no problems with associating the game with a non-Marvel Studios movie involving the Marvel Comics characters.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

DNA3000 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

Probably more directly to the point, we have X-Men and we have Deadpool. In fact if memory serves there was a promotional involving red deadpool when the movie came out, so this side of the Marvel house has no problems with associating the game with a non-Marvel Studios movie involving the Marvel Comics characters.

I know film rights have nothing to do with it. Marvel's issues with both the deal and how Fox has handled the FF franchise has led to them cancelling th comic and instructing it's contracted artists to not draw the FF at conventions. Until something changes between the two companies....Marvel will keep giving the FF property and it's assets that are included as part of the film deal the cold shoulder. There is actually many articles about this that are easy to find. Kang in CoC was one of the last occurrences of any of those characters being added to the game....along with Lego Marvel Heroes.

Marvel considers the X-Men/Mutant properties a different situation...though that is starting to sour as well....the absence of mutants from the new Marvel vs. Capcom release is very noticeable, getting rid of some popular M vs C champs including Wolverine.
  • I am all spidey’d out. Bring in fresh new looks
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I don’t see this adding more fun...