**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you like my 31th r3 6*?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

For a while ive been thinking this spot was gonna go to torch. But as history shows i keep having a soft spot for unique and fun champs and mr negative fit that bill and hes so awesome

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I don't have him above an unranked 4* so I can't comment on him specifically, but I will always applaud quirky rank-ups. That's mostly how I roll as well. I rank up both those I need to have a functional roster and those I need to have a fun roster, in about equal amounts. It's how you keep the game interesting, in my opinion.

Hope he serves you well. I wish I could pull him as a 6* as well. I really need a good science champ in that part of my roster. I don't even have an r2 there.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Love it. Mine is R2 now, and he’s so fun. Still mastering his playstyle.

I just want to know how you manage to have all this T5B lol. I’m bone dry monthly
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice rankup!
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Can you showcase all of your rank 3s
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    @BitterSteel I’m sure you’ve seen this already but just refuse to acknowledge it.

Unless you have a r3 negative that I missed or forgot in which case this comment will look stupid
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

@BitterSteel I’m sure you’ve seen this already but just refuse to acknowledge it.

Unless you have a r3 negative that I missed or forgot in which case this comment will look stupid

Lol I do have an r3 Negative, always happy to see others get theirs too!
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Why you selling this account??

Why, you making mortgages?
  • Options
    Awesome. And damn, I thought I was doing well with 15 but 31 damnnn
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Very jealous!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

All a joke everyone

Where's the funny tho
  • Options
    MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151
    Very nice my friend!

For a while ive been thinking this spot was gonna go to torch. But as history shows i keep having a soft spot for unique and fun champs and mr negative fit that bill and hes so awesome