Options

Do you guys struggle with ISO? POLL

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
I feel like ISO is so rare for us guys that don't grind arena 24/7 or open cavs constantly. Kabam, please address this issue and add in more ISO in some capacity! 6*s murder ISO!

Do you guys struggle with ISO? Please only players that do not buy cavs constantly votw!

Do you guys struggle with ISO? POLL 222 votes

Yes, I struggle with obtaining ISO.
54%
MegaSkater67Robbo101heruheru511F4k3_GaM3rmani274Kirat2003thanks4playingDarkrider05kfd2010AKTEKOnmixFurious_Fighter1XXGhost_RiderXXJohnLocke117StueyoneAssumedNamercm2017Warmachibecx23433t123459 122 votes
No, I do not struggle with ISO.
45%
danielmathBashlordLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganator2StarKingAce_03TendersquadJadedPrimmer79ccrider474jdrum663TristanTheVyrusphillgreenMagrailothosShaggyMBpn88855 100 votes

Comments

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    They even removed the iso bricks from the Champion Selector in Basic arenas.
    Unlike before when you reach the milestone for the 3* & 4* Selector reward if you dupe the champ you also get the iso, +20 sigs (4*)and gold.
    Now it's just literally a Basic Selector.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I burnt through my gold stash so I can only use iso as my gold permits
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    No, but a lot of times I have loads of iso that are not the class I’m looking for
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    I struggle with gold
  • Options
    I think the best way to get Iso is to get a lot of 4 star and 5 star crystals for that Iso, but for some players that can be harder. I personally just want more Iso so I can r5 my 5* Rhino and max him out immediately but I recognize I have to grind some boring stuff for some 4 star shards. It would be nice to have more Iso(because even if you have enough its just free gold), but I don't think Kabam is gonna care about as one commenter said, "the 1000th do you have Iso thread". I would rather see threads of people suggesting good ways to grind Iso than just a poll asking about it.

-An Iso hungry but docile Rhino User
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Bruh what!?

52% and 52% ???? That doesn't make 100!

bro KABAM's AI. You need to be aware of that.
    this is basically how the calculation are made xD
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    but i also spend money on cav daily offers when kabam adds featured crystal shards like this week, so i'm opening more cavs than a regular player ^_^
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    I'm sitting on tons of 4s, but I never need them. I'm ftp so I don't rank everything up.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    No problems and I rank up champs every Level Up event. I do all content the provides crystal shards including arena. Opening lots of cystals keeps my iso overflowing. Hell I sell tons of iso too.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Bruh what!?

52% and 52% ???? That doesn't make 100!

Apparently someone sometimes struggles with ISO, and sometimes doesn't.
    That'd be me.