**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BAN LEGENDS FROM TRYING ANOTHER LEGENDS RUN

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Might as well ban all Olympic gold medallists from entering the next games while you're at it as well cause that makes so much sense lmao.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    What is you time in goldblum event.

1:04

Mine 1 huers and 10 mint hops to get it But Thah it ikow. The tome not the Best But not bad either. Make one mistak ther take 30s. My mastry. Forget. Dex. So im have to get Dex back one. So im rest my low. Tress so it not take to much time

Good luck bro. :)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Mine 1 huers and 10 mint hops to get it But Thah it ikow. The tome not the Best But not bad either. Make one mistak ther take 30s. My mastry. Forget. Dex. So im have to get Dex back one. So im rest my low. Tress so it not take to much time

Good luck bro. :)
    Thx. And yours time is good for it so u dont have to pray like me. Can im add u ingame.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m 1:08 and I’m praying I get it lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Im Think 1.8 is good. More Them ther over 1 .10. Is more in the zone to not get it.
    NevvB wrote: »

Damn right behind you with 1:05

That’s really fast too. I figured my timing would have been faster if I ran the correct boost for the entire map, instead of only the last 2 paths when I realized that I chose the wrong one. Lol
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Good luck bro. Tried for this month’s EQ too?
    edited November 2017
    I don’t do the monthly ones. I’m not playing for 4 straight hours. Goldblums was my first attempt at the title
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Fugitor wrote: »
    DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW UNFAIR AND ANNOYING IT IS!!!???

What's unfair and annoying is the new AW system not the rules for a Legends run
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited November 2017
    We have no plans from stopping players that have already earned a Legends Title from competing for more. There is an in game leaderboard that tracks how many times a player has won a Legends Title, and there are other rewards associated with most of our Legends awards.

Have no chance if you have an Android device and you guys know this. Just saying. Legend titles are for IPhone users only.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    LOL at the snowflakes that don't like competition.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    They’re super easy to get, I get one every time I try for one. If you’re struggling to get one then that means you probably shouldn’t have one
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I've gotten 4 or 5 and the motivation was the t4c but that was over a year and some months ago. If I were to try now it would just be for fun. you know android won't work then don't go for it. The way I look at it is that someone will be always not be happy.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    How many units/energy refills you need for it?
  • Gran_CojonuGran_Cojonu Posts: 14
    The premise of the OP is ridiculous. If you think you’re good enough to get a legend title, then beat the players earning legend titles. Nobody suggests the Yankees stop playing because they’ve won their fair share of World Series titles.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    But what if they want to go for another t4cc for rankups?
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    If everyone had a legends title, it would be so washed out.

It's *been* washed out brah. Legend titles no longer indicate someone's a legend.

A "Legend" on reddit was asking how to complete map 6.

A "Legend" on a fb group was asking how to maintain a high combo with his newly duped 5* SL.

A "Legend" in a friends alliance couldn't finish AQ Map 5 day 4-5 without using 8+ items.

It's a joke now. Got a great iPhone, 4 hours, suicides and boosts, and a heavy hitting R4? You're in the running.

I'm all for the OG Legends and their titles, I'm also for the speedrunning events, just give them a different title, not "Legend". It's an insult to the early Legends of the game who acquired the titles in a much more demanding, thought-provoking, skill-centric way.
  • at0m wrote: »
    Darkmalice wrote: »
    Fugitor wrote: »
    DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW UNFAIR AND ANNOYING IT IS!!!???

This wouldn't be fair because look at it this way.

First ever legends run. I have to compete against 100% of possible players
    Next run people only have to compete against 99.9% of players.
    Next run people only have to compete against 99.8% of players.

Seems trivial but eventually the number would be significantly lower and a legends run would be easier to get than another.

to your point, this is true if the number of players are fixed from day 1 until now. But new players come in and old players retire as time passes.

So the number of players remain the same more or less.
    X people join as new players.
    Y people leave as retired.
    X may not be equal to Y, but the logic remains.

What if, lets say the 100 people who retire are the same players who got the legends title? This means the next run you'll be competing against 100% of possible players again, not 99.9% or 99.8%.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited November 2017
    Why on God's green earth would they do this?

These games are built on pride and bragging rights, and you know who usually has those rights?

$$$$$ SPENDERS $$$$$
    Milk the whales

LEGENDS RUNS ARE AN EASY CASH COW, energy packs, boosts, potions

But as stated if you are android, don't even, kaSCAM knows that only iOS players will get the titles and it's been stated over and over in the forums
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'm all for the OG Legends and their titles, I'm also for the speedrunning events, just give them a different title, not "Legend". It's an insult to the early Legends of the game who acquired the titles in a much more demanding, thought-provoking, skill-centric way.

Probably all true but I hear there were some serious advantages pre 12.0 that would make some content much easier for me if I would have had that. Just sayin. I've seen the Thor and SW videos and I don't have that advantage that "the legends" did then either.
    "Back in my day" statements always forget a little it seems.

Probably all true but I hear there were some serious advantages pre 12.0 that would make some content much easier for me if I would have had that. Just sayin. I've seen the Thor and SW videos and I don't have that advantage that "the legends" did then either.

As someone else just mentioned, SW and Thor had no part in getting the original Legends title. It was much, much more excruciating than breezing through with "Cheat Mode" SW.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    There's only a few real legends
    10 for rol
    I don't recall how many lol got

The rest are not legends to me

^^^^

This (though there's 20 RoL OGs)
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

As someone else just mentioned, SW and Thor had no part in getting the original Legends title. It was much, much more excruciating than breezing through with "Cheat Mode" SW.

And by excruciating, you mean expensive?

Congrats to everyone. You can only beat what kabam puts in front of you.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    20 real ogs haha
    So legends = spenders? Well that never changed

But you all seem to have neglected intelligence, way back when they discovered Block Proficiency Teams

This is a dead issue, move on from it
  • If everyone had a legends title, it would be so washed out.

It's *been* washed out brah. Legend titles no longer indicate someone's a legend.

A "Legend" on a fb group was asking how to maintain a high combo with his newly duped 5* SL.

A "Legend" in a friends alliance couldn't finish AQ Map 5 day 4-5 without using 8+ items.

It's a joke now. Got a great iPhone, 4 hours, suicides and boosts, and a heavy hitting R4? You're in the running.

The monthly quests should not reward a tag, that’s truly just a load time competition.
    vrto wrote: »

The monthly quests should not reward a tag, that’s truly just a load time competition.

Funny. I know a lot of people with iPhone 7/8 running for legends and don’t make the cutoff.

Just curious, have you made any speedrun cutoffs?
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited November 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    There's only a few real legends
    10 for rol
    I don't recall how many lol got

The rest are not legends to me

It always puzzles me people saying the first 10 finishing RoL are the real legends, as if there is anything legendary on using Electro as punch bag to kill Wolverine, along a few thousand on revives... Only 2 of these didn’t do that shameful act so if you guys going to cherry pick than who used BW and Strange are the only ones worth those words!
    Because no one knew the best way to get through LoL like we do now. They were the pioneers
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited November 2017
    vrto wrote: »

Funny. I know a lot of people with iPhone 7/8 running for legends and don’t make the cutoff.

Just curious, have you made any speedrun cutoffs?

A few, including the original one where you had to do all difficulty levels, and Goldblum with a i6+, but how is that related to what I said, monthly quests are a lot of easy quick fights, even bosses, thus load times have a huge impact.