Options

I'm confused why in the world are all the gods NOT BETTER THAN NICK FURY

Now I for one ranked up my sentry to r3 expecting a buff soon because of a synergy BUT LOOKS LIKE THAT CANT HAPPEN CAN IT heck knulls synergy with sentry I expected sentry to become better but nope... ABSOLUTELY NOT. It's just a solo synergy with knull and in the comics knull has a history with KNULL. But that's not implemented in him is it nooo.!

Comments

• Options
    DhdhrhdDhdhrhd Posts: 12
    Lol 😂 wow where's kabam logik a bald guy with a gun is better than a god lol what a joke kabam
  • Options
    DhdhrhdDhdhrhd Posts: 12
    Ps I DON'T care gods surpass human by many levels buddy and if you think twice look what they did to hulk dormammu dr.strange Thor etc.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Have you read “Original Sin”? It’s comic canon that Fury can beat the so called gods of the marvel universe. And this Fury has the Sam Jackson buff to boot.
  • Options
    I ain't gonna say a single thing about this
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Dhdhrhd said:

Ps I DON'T care gods surpass human by many levels buddy and if you think twice look what they did to hulk dormammu dr.strange Thor etc.

P.S: Your comments makes 0 sense.
    Even his name makes 0 sense, like a child still to learn the alphabet.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,857 ★★★★★
    Its a video game. Based off of FICTIONAL COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS. There is no logic anywhere already so why try to bring some into this? Lol.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    The answer is quite simple really
    For his neutral special he wields a gun
    sounded better in my my head
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    This game is not entirely based on comics. It's based on kabam interpretation of characters. Just look at dr.Strange, for example.
  • Options
    Dude, next time wait for an actual announcement from Kabam that confirms a Champion’s buff. Don’t depend on synergies either. Lol
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Dhdhrhd said:

Lol 😂 wow where's kabam logik a bald guy with a gun is better than a god lol what a joke kabam

Squirrel Girl defeats Dr. Doom:

Even bigger power asymmetry: Spider-Man defeats Firelord, a herald of Galactus:

Comic book writers decide who beats whom, not comic book readers.

You're a reader. The devs are the writers. Officially sanctioned by Marvel, their decisions are just as authoritative as any comic book writer in any comic book.

Also, you seem to be unaware of the backstory to Marvel Contest of Champions. In the universe of the Battlerealm, all of the champions of the contest are infused by ISO-8, which is the life essence of a dead Celestial and is known to strengthen anything it interacts with. Everything from beings to weapons become cosmically enhanced. See: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Isotope-8

In fact, ISO-8 officially exists within the greater Marvel Universe outside of Marvel games, see: http://web.archive.org/web/20151225181345/http://marvel.com/news/comics/25459/iso-8_evolves_in_the_marvel_universe?linkId=18852389. Which means the mechanism that Marvel Contest of Champions uses to "level the playing field" in the game is a mechanism that also exists in the comic book canon.
    I don't think squirrel girl has ever lost a fight to anyone. Has she?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Dhdhrhd said:

Squirrel Girl defeats Dr. Doom:

Even bigger power asymmetry: Spider-Man defeats Firelord, a herald of Galactus:

Comic book writers decide who beats whom, not comic book readers.

I bought that Spiderman versus Firelord comic off of an old-fashioned comic rack in a corner store. I had the issue of the avengers that followed it as well, as Hercules took possession of Firelord to straighten him out. Almost 40 years ago now…
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Your fault for r3ing him. Comic and movie power doesn’t translate to game power