**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoned Symbiote Abilities

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    🥰
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

Since we get to keep them, it will be interesting to see where we can find uses in other content. The 1* quest in Variant 4 comes to mind. Obviously not ideal for all paths, but could be fun.

The armor break looks really good

I will try him in aw during off season for fun
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Since we get to keep them, it will be interesting to see where we can find uses in other content. The 1* quest in Variant 4 comes to mind. Obviously not ideal for all paths, but could be fun.

I really hope they ban him from that content. Its gonna be unfair to the rest of us that actually completed it with normal 1*. The symbiot at rank 5 has 30K+ Health and 2K+ Attack. It's a 'little bit' overpowered for this quest
    Its possible they will reduce the Symbiotes strength to that of a normal 1* after this event.

I really hope they ban him from that content. Its gonna be unfair to the rest of us that actually completed it with normal 1*. The symbiot at rank 5 has 30K+ Health and 2K+ Attack. It's a 'little bit' overpowered for this quest
    I will Riot
    Against this decision
    I will Riot
    Against this decision

Get it?

• AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Isn’t summoned symbiote the equivalent to a 5 65
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I would prefer them to keep the 5* equivalent stats but if needed, ban him from Variant 4. Would like to use this guy for more than just classic difficulty exploration.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Ancel said:

Isn’t summoned symbiote the equivalent to a 5 65

It was either 6r2 or 6r3 cant remember which since was in the post of the eq i believe they said his stats are equal to
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,032 ★★★★★
    I’m like the fact he strongly against everyone and we getting to keep him hopefully at same lvl