**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    I posted this 1 hour ago no reply from kabam
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

this really sucks, gonna have to use a ton of ISO before I go to bed because it will be expired when I wake up - I planned it out for this level up event but I guess sometimes plans don't work out. :<</p>

It's something I also had planned out, but something tells me the new event and emergency maintenance that occurred after 20-30 minutes of new event going live probably caused a delay in the event but it will be back on track soon enough hopefully.
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

If you know that a Level Up event is scheduled, why not telling us when it will go live?
    I believe it's because of what I posted above.

There was an issue after the new event started and then having to do emergency maintenance. It's possible that they don't have a hard start time yet as there's more to it than flipping a switch.

Just know that it will be today and if they said a hard start time, if something happens that stops that for a few minutes, everyone would be upset and flood the forums. Best to be patient which I know isn't easy to do sometimes.
  • Options
    same here
  • Options
    guessing this is a bug as a result of tuning the alliance events.
  • Options
    NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Now it says the next 7 hour event is 3 hours away…what’s going on here?
  • Options
    RRNYRRNY Posts: 25

Next 7 hour solo event not starting for 3hrs? The one that just ended was the same last night as well, didn’t see anyone report this yet
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    3 hours until the 7-hour (or 4-hour by the time it's available) Mutant Combat solo event too. I don't get it.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I kinda laugh about the excuse "I had it planned and its about to expire in x hours.. or x mins.."
    Thats close to impossible to do... So u open a crystal get a t4b.. and start marking the days on the calendar? ...pls...
  • Options
    TitanGroupTitanGroup Posts: 14
    Same here
  • Options
    KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 21
    Yes, I have the same issue.

• Options
    theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    Hello there is no 22H solo event today...
    - Last 22h event finished 5 hours ago.
    - No 22h event in coming soon and ongoing tab.

Is it intended or a bug?

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    We had a mail about updated Alliance Event Rewards. maybe coz of that they broke the 22h solo events...