**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    I posted this 1 hour ago no reply from kabam
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 306 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

this really sucks, gonna have to use a ton of ISO before I go to bed because it will be expired when I wake up - I planned it out for this level up event but I guess sometimes plans don't work out. :<</p>

It's something I also had planned out, but something tells me the new event and emergency maintenance that occurred after 20-30 minutes of new event going live probably caused a delay in the event but it will be back on track soon enough hopefully.
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 306 ★★★

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

If you know that a Level Up event is scheduled, why not telling us when it will go live?
    I believe it's because of what I posted above.

There was an issue after the new event started and then having to do emergency maintenance. It's possible that they don't have a hard start time yet as there's more to it than flipping a switch.

Just know that it will be today and if they said a hard start time, if something happens that stops that for a few minutes, everyone would be upset and flood the forums. Best to be patient which I know isn't easy to do sometimes.
  • Options
    same here
  • Options
    guessing this is a bug as a result of tuning the alliance events.
  • Options
    NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Now it says the next 7 hour event is 3 hours away…what’s going on here?
  • Options
    RRNYRRNY Posts: 25

Next 7 hour solo event not starting for 3hrs? The one that just ended was the same last night as well, didn’t see anyone report this yet
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
    3 hours until the 7-hour (or 4-hour by the time it's available) Mutant Combat solo event too. I don't get it.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I kinda laugh about the excuse "I had it planned and its about to expire in x hours.. or x mins.."
    Thats close to impossible to do... So u open a crystal get a t4b.. and start marking the days on the calendar? ...pls...
  • Options
    TitanGroupTitanGroup Posts: 14
    Same here
  • Options
    KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 21
    Yes, I have the same issue.

• Options
    theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    Hello there is no 22H solo event today...
    - Last 22h event finished 5 hours ago.
    - No 22h event in coming soon and ongoing tab.

Is it intended or a bug?

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    We had a mail about updated Alliance Event Rewards. maybe coz of that they broke the 22h solo events...