Options

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    CandyB0TCandyB0T Posts: 8
    Where the hell did the level up event go?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    I'm in uk and it's not here technically its thursday for them too so didnt deliver...
  • Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    And still nothing...
    Not surprised at least with this :/.
    Every update they break the game :)))
  • Options
    Dooms_markDooms_mark Posts: 10
    They should have been a level event lasting 22hrs. It has gone past8 hrs and nothing
  • Options
    EmerbizzEmerbizz Posts: 15

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

Sorry for saying that, but this answer is very unprofessional. You should communicate when it's scheduled. What does later mean?
  • Options
    Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 61
    Jeal79 said:

I told my Sentry to go and find out what's going on. He said he was gonna go and ask the new guy Knull. Now he hasn't come back and I'm worried.

Checked with Kabam Miike, was told that you shouldn’t send a Sentry to do a Cyclops’ job.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 279

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

@Kabam Zibiit The symbiote level up solo objective has also disappeared, instead there's a timer?

My bad. Had tapped on the special tab, but it stayed on the summer event tab. Didn't notice. Another input issue. lol
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 279

@Kabam Zibiit The symbiote level up solo objective has also disappeared, instead there's a timer?

Mate you're in the summer event tab. Try switching to the special tab
    Yeah. LOL Had tapped on the special tab, but it stayed on the summer event tab. Didn't notice. Damn these input issues. lol
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,335 ★★★★★
    Even God himslef doesn't know why only Level Up gets screwed time after time, why it isn't EQ completion or arena wins.

Before they updated 22 hour events and put them in the rotating cycle, we had 2 weeks without level up.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I don't even understand anymore: yesterday a mod confirmed that 7H solo events will now start with a 3H delay and that it wasn't a bug, but I have just got a new 7H event without seeing it in the "coming soon" tab, and when i tried to look for that thread it seems that it has been deleted. And still no sign of the Level Up one. What is going on? ^^"
  • Options
    ochochochoch Posts: 13
    Folks, you know that you can still rank up your champs when there’s no level up event on. It’s annoying but not the end of the world
  • Options
    KatzElzKatzElz Posts: 7
    Hero use event has finished last night and im still waiting for level up event since hours. Is it coming or what?
  • Options
    Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    Knowing my luckiness, probably they're waiting me to level up my Anti-Venom, before the event pops up! :D