**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited November 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I know that you're all still waiting for news on this, so I wanted to check and let you know that we are still working on this. We'll let you know as soon as we have more concrete info.

And you need to stop the censoring behavior.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Aliab wrote: »
    How about you want our help to get to 1m likes, actually fix the game so we can like you again.

It will never happen.
    ralmada wrote: »
    The fact is this: DOESN'T MATTER if this game have A LOT of bugs to be fixed, because new players are always coming and the initial playing excitation prevent they to consider all these bugs as extremely bad experience that don't deserve dedication. This means that Kabam don't necessarily need to fix something. The only thing that we, veterans, can do is conscientize they to NEVER invest money on this poor Kabam job, while we still have a bit consideration with alliance/friends to keep playing.

You forgot to delete this too.
  • adamlar4102adamlar4102 Posts: 18
    You will not get rid of me easily.
  • Raa wrote: »
    Kinda funny the so called bugs we face, as far as im concerned, its all working as intended.

Well then im sorry but your an imbecile. You are remedial. If yoy want to play the blind man thats fine, but my eyes are wide open.
  • Tman0971 wrote: »
    BUG FIXES:

Fixed an issue that caused the Next Series button to disappear from Arenas after achieving the last milestone
    Fixed an issue where Nightcrawler could not perform a dash back or block as quickly as the rest of the Champions.
    Fixed an issue where Nebula was not always gaining Shock Charges while Blocking
    Fixed an issue where Karnak was not able to chain into special attacks from a combo
    Fixed an issue where Spider-Man’s Signature Evade percentage was incorrect in German
    Corrected Doctor Octopus’ Synergies to specify that they are Unique and do not stack with each other

So more petty character fixes and nothing to address lag, broken fight mechanics, dropped inputs, nothing.

Yep , nope!
  • Affliction wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/w9KDnYNFNN8
    There. Is that enough?? :/ like I said. Not great. But can clearly see my fingers tapping for an attack and them just standing there :neutral: and me holding to block its attack and it just dropping! Twice! Once during normal attacks and another during the 2nd part of its special.

Boom
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    What I’ve been seeing the last couple months....

Go to do a heavy and they stand there unresponsive...and if I don’t catch it fast enough, I get smashed in the face.

Go to use a special and the special button does not work- sometimes when there is enough time to do so, I’ll tap around searching for the special button even thou my thumb is right on it...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t and other times I get smashed.

I use an iPhone 6s and its updated to 11.1.1
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Hey guys. I know that you're all still waiting for news on this, so I wanted to check and let you know that we are still working on this. We'll let you know as soon as we have more concrete info.

“More concrete info.” I can come and recreate the issue in your dev. Environment, will that work for you , I will work this for free, what information you are looking for , this is your fourm, we are users , just ask what do you need, we all will help you to gather the desired information.

You know that posting one or two messages like this will not help us in anyway, we are patient and we will wait. Take your time.
    Xthea9 wrote: »

we are patient

Impossible to agree only in this part.
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    This keeps happening, especially in war and AQ in matches you need to dash back more often like stun immune. It is extremely frustrating, don't understand how it's still being investigated after so many players keep having these issues.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Bump
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    3 months with no fix, amazing. This really needs to be fixed as it literally makes the game unplayable and is the most frustrating issue. Please direct the time and employees to fixing this major long lasting basic game play issue and not other smaller issues. Investigate the changes you have made during the update right before this started happening to everyone instead of what device or champion or game modes we experience it in. It's obvious that changes you made to the game, either to the user interface or AI or other coding causes this issue as it didn't come out of nowhere and it's not a single device, champion, or game mode that causes the issue. All other minor issues which some have been fixed instead of this can be played around: parry timing is off or doesn't work even though the game says parry? Ok, I'll wait until I actually see the opponent stunned and frozen. Opponents being too close after an sp3 and can beat you down right away? Ok i'll stop using sp3. Minor specific champion issues? Ok I'll stop using those champs. Special button doesn't work? Ok I won't use specials. But unresponsive champs is one thing we as players have no control over whatsoever and no way to play around. If we are lucky the only thing we can do is try to pause/un-pause if we are fast enough before getting hit and hope it stops and doesn't come right back, which it often will happen again multiple times in a single fight or round of AQ/AW. And that's if the game even let's you press pause, which sometimes it won't since no controls work. Instead the main result is random sudden death or massive loss of health. The only choice then is to revive, quit the game mode, or do nothing if in AQ/AW and leave your teammates hanging.
    Oh yeah!! Today's AW this things happened! Guess what? My champs are screwed! Giving away free hits!
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    So glad this thread has taken so much traction and has gotten so much support from the Mcoc community! Please keep it up guys! Ty! Ty! Ty!
    MORDO
    AND
    MANY
    OTHER
    CHAMPIONS
    ARE
    STILL
    FREEZING
    OUR
    CHAMPIONS
    AFTER
    THE
    DAMN
    SP3
    ANIMATIONS

I'm **** tired of dying because I can't avoid his combo/heavy attack.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    They know. They admit it. They don't care. That's all folks.
    Another day of AQ and AW free hits giveaway :lol:
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Would it make anybody jealous if I said this has never happened to me? Lol the only bug I’ve noticed ONCE was a special not activating but draining power, and that was 2 months ago
    Bump
  • It's a issue across the board on all systems android and Apple, I use the s8 plus and in aw,aq and all quest either you can't parry or you try to block and they stand there and dash forward.
This discussion has been closed.