To everyone who doesn’t know where their Summoned Symbiote is...

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

I just saw like 50 discussions of people asking so this should help.

On your final preparation it show 8 or 9k 5* shards but the it shows something else in general chat on the announcement. So what what is accurate?
    it was bugged and they changed it. The Trucos one is correct
  • Soowoo456Soowoo456 Member Posts: 28

Why can i still not get anti venom
  • Arch_Stanton19Arch_Stanton19 Member Posts: 30
    Can't we just use Unit man and buy a symbiote?
  • SteveMSteveM Member Posts: 192
    Soowoo456 said:

Because you only completed week 1of the uncollected chain from what I can see on your picture. You HAVE to complete ALL 5 weeks fully.
    SteveM said:

Soowoo456 said:

Because you only completed week 1of the uncollected chain from what I can see on your picture. You HAVE to complete ALL 5 weeks fully.
    But why does it have the anti venon quest unlocked ?
    Soowoo456 said:

SteveM said:

Soowoo456 said:

And i could be wrong but u only have to complete 1 but u have to complete all of that 1
    Soowoo456 said:

Soowoo456 said:

SteveM said:

Soowoo456 said:

And i could be wrong but u only have to complete 1 but u have to complete all of that 1
    One difficulty not just one week
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Member Posts: 160
    For the final objective do i need to complete all the 7 parts or only the first part ?
    Soowoo456 said:

SteveM said:

Soowoo456 said:

The quest is locked because you haven't completed the Week 5 Final Preparations objective for one of the progression levels. Once you do that it will unlock
    Mhd20034 said:

For the final objective do i need to complete all the 7 parts or only the first part ?

If you're talking about the Final Preparations objective there is only 1 part.
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Member Posts: 124
    What to do on the final preparation?
    Plz someone... I don't understand what to do to complete that
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Member Posts: 91

All these people saying bs when I probably played a total of 5 hours across the entire month, the least active I’ve almost ever been and I still managed to do the proven set and get my Sym and AV

And even if you didn’t I’m pretty sure you can still do the objectives to unlock them so like, grind that out for proven and ur set.

Wow, I spent 5 hours just completing Training Daze, which is only 1 small part of the necessary hoops to jump through.

Plz someone... I don't understand what to do to complete that

For the Final Preparations objective you can either level up a character 10 times, rank up 10 characters, pop 10 crystals or any combination of those things and it will complete.
    I figured it out... But thx for reply anyway!
    Mhd20034 said:

can you send a picture of your question?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Mhd20034 said:

I believe they are referring to the fact that Week 1 has 7 Levels of the Objective.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

You need to complete All Levels of whatever Week's Objective you're on, so for example if you are on Week 1's Objective on Proven Difficulty you have to do All Levels on that Objective Chain. Once you complete the Week 2 Objective for Proven Difficulty will appear and that has Several Levels to it, you have to do All of those as well, same goes for each Week until you get to the 5th Week called Final Preparations which only has 1 Level.

Mhd20034 said:

I believe they are referring to the fact that Week 1 has 7 Levels of the Objective.
    Oh yeah I misread lol
  • Lula613Lula613 Member Posts: 2
    Where do you find the solo event need to get the anti venom etc. what tab?
    Lula613 said:

Where do you find the solo event need to get the anti venom etc. what tab?

They are the solo objectives not events. Objectives are under the little clipboard at the bottom right of your screen and solo events are the list-looking icon next to that. You can find the September objectives in the clipboard icon under “special”

Hope this helps :smile:
  • LeoAckkLeoAckk Member Posts: 8
    Question: Ive completed the 1st week chain of objectives to get the champ for the special quest. When is the 2nd week coming?? After a week or a day after completion??
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    LeoAckk said:

Question: Ive completed the 1st week chain of objectives to get the champ for the special quest. When is the 2nd week coming?? After a week or a day after completion??

When I was mass clearing objectives I found I had to close the game out and re-open it to get the next objective
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,254 Guardian
    LeoAckk said:

The “Weeks” as they were referred to was just when each separate (yellow text) ones within the 5-objective sequence were initially made available back in September. But they are all available now (once you complete a prior one of that Difficulty/Title in the sequence).

You may have to do what previous reply’er mentioned, after finishing all 7 levels of a particular objective, then close/reopen game for it to popup the custom in-game popup msg and make the next objective in the sequence visible to start doing.
  • Daguilard107Daguilard107 Member Posts: 6
    Drake2078 said:

For anyone looking to complete Nightmare Fuel Proven objective.
    Play Act 2 Chapter 1 Round 2

Defeat Agent Venom and Carnage
    Restart level and repeat

Thank you!
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    I slacked off in the last event and now I'm paying for it :/

I slacked off in the last event and now I'm paying for it :/

its not entirely your fault. Kabams communication wasnt that great.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Here is the deal! If you do not get the symbiote you will not be able to do the daily specials requiring anti-venom.
    Just cracking him open will not trigger the daily specials that require his use.
    So basically, if you never finished a sept. Chain, or you did finally finished one and did not get an email with the symbiote and anti-venom?
    Gonna go out on a limb and say your are not getting them.
    Personally, i think it has been a miserable event anyway. So boring, running the quests for the symbiote catalysts to rank him to actually get anything worth anything! In another quest yet a different quest. Not fun, grindy,
    and generally and an unpleasant experience before it started and after!
    I gave up 15 t4b for the privilege of playing this garbage while others used none and unlocked it!
    It has been a hot, boring, grindy, aggravating mess!
    And not only was the communication not great! But the execution of the two month long "tied together" specials was just poor on kabam's part!
    Frankly? Think they tried to get too clever in their control of items we obtain and made a mess.
    Rap said:

Here is the deal! If you do not get the symbiote you will not be able to do the daily specials requiring anti-venom.
    Just cracking him open will not trigger the daily specials that require his use.
    So basically, if you never finished a sept. Chain, or you did finally finished one and did not get an email with the symbiote and anti-venom?
    Gonna go out on a limb and say your are not getting them.
    Personally, i think it has been a miserable event anyway. So boring, running the quests for the symbiote catalysts to rank him to actually get anything worth anything! In another quest yet a different quest. Not fun, grindy,
    and generally and an unpleasant experience before it started and after!
    I gave up 15 t4b for the privilege of playing this garbage while others used none and unlocked it!
    It has been a hot, boring, grindy, aggravating mess!
    And not only was the communication not great! But the execution of the two month long "tied together" specials was just poor on kabam's part!
    Frankly? Think they tried to get too clever in their control of items we obtain and made a mess.

I mean if ur cav ur missing out on hypothetically 24,000 6* shards so I’d say it’s worth it