**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is why i hate this game

Damn these rewards

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    All the catalysts too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Dkcody42 said:

I think I get his point. You grind, do difficult content like he did and obviously all the other rewards are good but obviously you are hoping to pull a banger from your 6 star and when you don’t I 100% agree with him it makes you hate the game.

But you know the risks going into it. You can't be at 7.3 and not know this is how the game works. Plus, many people who post this kind of stuff always complain about their pulls but still have really great rosters. Just in his game profile alone he has R3's of CapIW, Prof X and Terrax. It's really not that bad for OP.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Congrats on getting Cyclops
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    It has been said in this thread, but I have to agree. If you are at 7.3 in MCOC and are surprised by bad crystal pulls, that's a little shocking to me. I totally understand being disappointed. However, I look at these rewards see some sigs, see some great catalysts that can push you to top tier AW, and put value on that.

Crystals are a lot of fun. A lot. But every time I open one that's bad I just know that the chances to open a good one go up with each bad pull, and the joy I get from pulling that God Tier champ is going to be amplified by the losses I've faced earlier.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    You better have picked Iron fist > : )
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

That Iron fist dupe though👀
    @Fluffy_paws enlighten him

Alright listen up folks. This man can apply armour breaks on crits and nullify cruelty, fury, precision buffs.
    He crits a lot bc all his attacks give him a boost to his crit rating.

He can do all this unduped. However when you get shiny silver stars on him, he also reduces armour rating.

Mans a beast. My 6* r2 sig 60 (cry) sometimes crits for a whole 15k across his entire sp2.

@odishika123 i tried dude. I tried.
    Yep that's sounds op
    Hope I never pull him....

~ITNT
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

That Iron fist dupe though👀
    @Fluffy_paws enlighten him

Alright listen up folks. This man can apply armour breaks on crits and nullify cruelty, fury, precision buffs.
    He crits a lot bc all his attacks give him a boost to his crit rating.

He can do all this unduped. However when you get shiny silver stars on him, he also reduces armour rating.

Mans a beast. My 6* r2 sig 60 (cry) sometimes crits for a whole 15k across his entire sp2.

@odishika123 i tried dude. I tried.
    Perfect Summary of his massive potential
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    Hopefully I never pull him as a 6 star
    Everyone should experience a dupe on their IF at least once
    I've been lucky enough to have that experience 3 times
    I bless you with cyclops....as compensation

~ITNT
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Awakened Star-Lord is good. So is Sim Supreme. Congrats on exploration, and best of crystal luck to you in the future.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I participate in the hate/complaint-mongering when it's related to bugs in the game ruining the playing experience, or making the game more costly than it should be. That seems legit. But c'mon, you don't need to be Shang-Chi Buddhist to recognize the bad pulls are part of the experience, man.

Also, if you explored 7.3 within weeks of it dropping then it seems safe to presume you've had some good pulls that didn't correlate with you doing the current standard for "end-game" content. You can reminisce on those when your luck turns cold.

Also also, a number of buffed champs help with 7.3, a la Kingpin and Diablo, who are prob two champs included in a whine-post like this from a year ago (how about a nexus of Kingpin, Diablo, Angela, unfair then and unfair now on opposite ends of the spectrum). 5 of those 6 options you had to choose from are Champs I'd expect to be on the short short-list for buff improvements and hopefully you chose the right one. Even without that consideration I've seen far worse rng luck than that second crystal.

My pet peeve wrt crystals is when you rank up a 5* and it seems like a fair accompli that you will now pull the 6*. That seems worthy of "hate" because it's supposedly RNG, not troll-NG, but now they're wasting your rank up resources, especially during a t5b drought.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That sucks big time. Here’s to hoping your next 6* are big time pulls
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

If you're love for the game depends on the RNG of a crystal pull, then you'll likely be mad a lot.

All I see in your rewards are the four 25 percent selectors. That's all that would matter to me.

Congrats on exploring 7.3.

Agree completely. Guaranteed rewards are the real prize for exploring permanent content. Tying your happiness in a game where a lot depends on rng will end up with being mad a lot.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    I won't say hate but after doing some difficult and long content if rewards aren't that good, it's feels like of frustrating and dissatisfaction. But that only applies to crystal pulls. Rare resources like t5bc,t5cc, and now t6b,t3a are the real rewards. And not matter what is the result of those RNG BASED PULL, the guaranteed and rare rank materials worth all the hardwork
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    After trash/mediocre/average pulls I'm like ## this game..
    Next minute I'm back in arena.
    Trapped forever
  • LokiVariantLokiVariant Posts: 5
    I love being relatively new trying to read and understand all the game jargon and language and I'm just over here like...yeah! sweet! wait...what? Is there a thread someone could maybe point me to that perhaps has a glossary or dictionary of what all the game terms mean? (Go ahead and laugh...get it all out).
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

I love being relatively new trying to read and understand all the game jargon and language and I'm just over here like...yeah! sweet! wait...what? Is there a thread someone could maybe point me to that perhaps has a glossary or dictionary of what all the game terms mean? (Go ahead and laugh...get it all out).

There was actually such a thread. Not sure where to start helping you find it though…