**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultimate cosmic conflict!! Who will win?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
This is basically a contest full of competition and practise, so today I held a competition amongst all my cosmic six stars!
The results are here-Air
Walker with 1 persistent charge, the champion, Groot, SIP
All champs were in one single team along with NF just for finishing fight faster.
Air Walker isn't as bad as said from most players and he is good even with one persistent charge. I haven't told you guys but I have soloed ROL wolvie with air walker by just spamming sp3

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Air Walker isn't trash after he can throw Sp3

The problem is getting him to that stage means two long boring fights.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

If you have Peni Parker he gets ramped after 1 Fight
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I dont have Peni. I have 6* Air Walker tho
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

how on gods green earth did you manage to get pimp slapped around by ROL winter soldier

Sometimes the punching bag punches back, I suppose...

Why the disagree though?

Why the disagree though?
    probably cus you’ve annoyed the beejesus out of the community at some point. pretty common tbh, best example is @GroundedWisdom
    Fair enough

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Why the disagree though?
    probably cus you’ve annoyed the beejesus out of the community at some point. pretty common tbh, best example is @GroundedWisdom
    You feel the need to bring me in this why?
    in all honesty you were the first one to come to mind when i thought about senseless disagree spamming
    Then I misunderstood. I thought you were using me as an example of someone who annoys the community. That's not at all my intentions on here.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

This is basically a contest full of competition and practise, so today I held a competition amongst all my cosmic six stars!
    The results are here-Air
    All champs were in one single team along with NF just for finishing fight faster.
    Air Walker isn't as bad as said from most players and he is good even with one persistent charge. I haven't told you guys but I have soloed ROL wolvie with air walker by just spamming sp3

I assume those are at rank 2 6 star champa. How you survived the 30+ hits from WS 🤔🤔🤔
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    If you guys are telling me that I am a bad player and I get hit a lot just for your info I was having lot of issues after new update due to which I had to use a revive to complete the boss rush too

The results are here-Air

I assume those are at rank 2 6 star champa. How you survived the 30+ hits from WS 🤔🤔🤔
    All are r1. I only have omega HB and Claire at r2
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Honest question, why did u r2 omega unduped?
    Don't expect a reasonable answer from the guy who ranked up iceman over duped archie and duped capiw
    he also thinks spider-Gwen is the best science

OGBP was better pre-buff according to him

there have been other hot takes but I can’t remember them
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Don't expect a reasonable answer from the guy who ranked up iceman over duped archie and duped capiw

Hulkbuster is a top 3 tech was one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Hulkbuster is a top 3 tech was one
    there was one somewhere about a cosmic champ that really bugged me and I can’t for the life of me remember what it was

probably for the best

The results are here-Air

Because I enjoy him simply. Heavies, make contact, sp2, repeat. If low on health just use sp3 with Max spores. Underrated god even unawareness bro, honestly
    edited November 2021
    Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Bruh I just ranked up iceman because of his triple immunity and good damage which was all I needed for 6.2.2 sinister now I am waiting for heimdall, don't get me wrong

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Not best science she is top 5. Quake capiw ht and ibom before her. I dont like she hulk because of tough ramp up and if opponent doesn't activate specials she won't refresh furies