**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Kingpin Bug

RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Perhaps this is not a bug and I’m just missing something. I often run KP/Hood in war. Take path 9, but also allows me to shrug off the stun from encroaching stun on node 26 in most instances. Today I went in to fight Professor X on node 26 and was stunned twice by encroaching stun. Thought I was crazy so went back in and recorded. Sure enough, I was stunned by encroaching stun again. I had backed off to ensure that there were no debuffs on me within the cool down window for his purify. I can’t think of anything that would have lowered my ability accuracy unless there is some strange interaction with the High Ground global and ability accuracy (or a bug) since the altitude charges cannot be reduced by ability accuracy. Typically there is a tiny stun right before KP purifies it. In this instance, I was stunned the whole duration. Pictures are from right before the timer expires and then a few seconds after.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Pacify mastery probably. But that shouldn't matter if you had hood
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    That is actually a good thought. As I mentioned, there is a tiny window where you are actually stunned, and pacify kicks in “when stunned”, so the timeline would be short stun, reduce ability accuracy, failed purify.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

That is actually a good thought. As I mentioned, there is a tiny window where you are actually stunned, and pacify kicks in “when stunned”, so the timeline would be short stun, reduce ability accuracy, failed purify.

That's not how pacify works . Pacify AAR is instant. Regardless if you had hood it shouldn't matter. I faced this against stunning reflection