**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monday's Special Announcement Will Be

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Something to make the people who didn't complete it very, VERY angry. Gonna go make some popcorn in preparation....
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It'll just be the legend's run winners.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I am hoping they are finally increasing summoner levels, releasing tier 5 basic cats, easier access to tier 2 alpha and so on
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I am hoping they are finally increasing summoner levels, releasing tier 5 basic cats, easier access to tier 2 alpha and so on

Oh man...you are going to be disappointed. Especially since Adora said in this very thread that the announcement is related to the Goldblum challenge.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Maybe a little something something for those who completed it and Little more for those who 100% it?
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    It will be the legend winners for the challenge
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

Oh man...you are going to be disappointed. Especially since Adora said in this very thread that the announcement is related to the Goldblum challenge.

I've ben disappointed for a long time, so another one won't hurt
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I thought it was obvious that he'd just be announcing the legends run winners..
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Yep, nothing to get excited about I'm afraid...
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Thinking with extended maintenance we will see the a message about 5.4 launch. They might need to update some software in order for it to work as intended.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So it's Monday. If it was just a winners anouncement, then why not just say so. I'm hoping a little something for completed challenge and a little something more for 100%
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It's not gonna be the winners announcement for legend runs.

Gotta be something additional, maybe another one with different champs, addition of Hela and Ragnarok maybe?

Maybe the same style quest coming back in Dec but a Modok one.

Who knows, I just hope it's good.
  • Options
    LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    edited November 2017
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey folks, just to clearly set some expectations here, the announcement on Monday will be pertaining to the Goldblum Challenge! There will still be maintenance on Tuesday evening, and the announcement will also not be bases.

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    They will announce the winner of the legends run for the Goldblum challenge, and he/she will pick an extra special 2 star champion crystal for everyone to receive. LOL exploration here I come!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I can't see the winners announcement being "special" when have they ever said this after a previous quest along the same lines?

I will be mega disappointed if it's just the winner announcement, there was no special announcement for the Spidey event
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    I assume we’re less than an hour out from the announcement, but better late than never to speculate! The official Marvel Champions twitter account had responded to someone a few days ago wondering if it was going to be the legends winners announcement, stating it won’t be that, as they always take a couple weeks to finalize. Those will be announced the week of 12/7 according to that official response. So my guess is some extra reward or quest for anyone with The Goldblum title
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I really hope it's signed head/body shots of Jeff Goldblum, all oiled up, to all the players that completed the Goldblum challenge!

mmmMMmmmmm Goollldddbluuuummm
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    I assume we’re less than an hour out from the announcement, but better late than never to speculate! The official Marvel Champions twitter account had responded to someone a few days ago wondering if it was going to be the legends winners announcement, stating it won’t be that, as they always take a couple weeks to finalize. Those will be announced the week of 12/7 according to that official response. So my guess is some extra reward or quest for anyone with The Goldblum title
    im sure it is. The legdens. Winner Becasse last event it take 2 days.

• Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    If it's regarding Legends
    Then please keep it to yourself
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    They're announcing several bug fixes and updates to some old, under-powered heroes!?

A man can dream....

Yeah, maybe my 5* She-Hulk will become god tier. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m assuming it’s legend titles with something else thrown in there. Maybe 5.4 coming out after maintenance on Tuesday
  • Options
    Haven't we been told 5.4 was in December? And they've said it was all in relation to goldblum. I'm doubting 5.4
  • Options
    Still saying Gladiator hulk tbqh
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    No 5.4 date has been announced. December is just speculation
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    When was the iif arena
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Top 5 get 4* hela
  • Options
    Still dunno why goldblum would announce 5.4.... Unless his champion is the boss
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Dude, it’s just a post of what I want to see announced. I don’t think it will happen