Buffed champs for December

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Got a duped 6* Joe - this is good. He can't get any worse can he??*

*it can always get worse lol
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Member Posts: 311 ★★

My guy Hawkeye is finally getting buffed!

Was my first 4* back in the day, he carried me so far. Also have a 6* Joe Fixit so that’s cool, hopefully he’s great. I assume Joe is up for the overhaul since he was on the buff vote

Although I really thought any man would be the second champ from that list to get buffed but hey ho

Dude same!!!! My og 4* way back when I first started playing. I quit the game and then started a new account and I pulled him again as my first 4*. He will forever have a place in my heart. I also have 6* Joe out of the 5 6* champs I have so I’m hyped! I was happy and sad that I pulled him but I knew eventually he would get a buff!
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Member Posts: 311 ★★
    Also a meme because yes
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

I wonder if hawkeye will have new animations, he has similar animations to the older champions in the game. Pretty Kabam said that new animations would be for champs like that.

If there's a direct duplicate they should.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

I'm happy a member of the Hulks is getting buffed, but how could they buff Joe Fixit before the OG :disappointed:

They've said multiple times that they won't overhaul without a plan and they won't just copy and paste another's kit. They want it to be different enough that it feels like a separate champion.
  • Super_Gamer_Boy518Super_Gamer_Boy518 Member Posts: 75
    I’m so glad Joe Fixets getting buffed. I got trolled from the new featured five star crystal and got him. And yet I wanted Kitty Pryde who just so happens to be on the right side of him. So they better get this buff right.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    :|:|:|

Atleast my 6* Hawkeye is finally getting a buff tho.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Y’all still have hopes for buffs?

We saw good buffs like Ultron, mr fantastic, diablo, bishop
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

I wonder if hawkeye will have new animations, he has similar animations to the older champions in the game. Pretty Kabam said that new animations would be for champs like that.

Pretty limited on what you can do with a bow and arrow. Unless he goes all Legolas… 😂
  • Ben0408Ben0408 Member Posts: 5
    Waiting for this Big Green Criminal to show some BIG YELLOW NUMBERS!!!
  • ShannokShannok Member Posts: 110
    Why no classic spidey? I mean he is classic and one of the OGs
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Member Posts: 419 ★★★
    Hawkeye was good to have mechanics against making miss.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    My 1st rank 4 champ is getting buffed
    Let's goooo
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★

Do you know the infamous Kingpin+Hood synergy? From next month it will be the Kingpin+Fixit synergy,

Hopefully.

I really hope Fixit's SP3 gets buffed - for something so brutal its base damage is absolutely miserable.
    For sure. I'm optimistic for his buff because literally he cannot get any worse. He has nothing going for him right now. And usually overhauls on useless champs, turn them into useful characters. Mine is 6* but unduped, so let's see how much he will need awakened ability. But Kingpin is 6R2, so... fingers crossed!
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    And Phoenix still waiting for her overhaul in a dark corner of the multiverse all alone...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Anyone thinks its coincidence HE getting buffed next month just as his show bout to debut later this month 🤔🤣
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★

Whos laughing now!!

When I saw the buff announcement, you were the first person who came to my mind. Immediately. Hope we get some gameplay
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Will be interesting to see what they do with Joe Fixit buff. The Poker suits is a Unique idea that they'd probably keep. To make him in line with Science class, they would probably have to add debuffs to his kit.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★

Also a meme because yes

• TesladonTesladon Member Posts: 340 ★★
    I hope they give Clint a nice synergy with the upcoming Thor with a hatchet.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    Was hoping we would get an Christmas surprise with an Sentry Buff, I guess i can dream right, if Sentry gets an re work or even a moderate Buff a lot of ppl would be so excited but i guess Joe Fix it will do , i have him duped as a 5 and 6 star and honestly he's just going to be a buff arena champ from 1 to 10 my excitement is at a -1 anything extra will be a plus these buff honestly been underwhelming how's that Community Buff Champion anyone used her in AQ or AW yet.....
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★

Whos laughing now!!

Good for you, I don't have that many resources to waste else i would rank 2 him for more arena points, in arena i wonder how much a 6 star Joe fix it would go for . or if Joe fixt it were in the Cavs who spending an Odin for him....