**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another Ikaris nurf?

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I bought the early access bundle as soon as it came out and just watched a ProffHoff video on YouTube and apparently he's likely going to get nerfed again? I did not pull him from the early access bundle but I wouldn't have spent 100 USD on them had I known...especially with cyber weekend coming up. What are my options @Kabam Miike

Comments

• When did he get "nerfed " already and how is he getting "nerfed" again?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Riptide said:

Did you spell nerf like that before watching Prof Hoff?

I don’t think he’s fixed yet btw

Sorry but English isn't my first language. If you understood what I meant that should be good enough :) (not trying to start a flame war but that's why my spelling isn't 100%)

Thanks.... i thought he had been fixed already my bad if that's the case.

As for people hating on Prof Hoff....he's not for everyone but does have some entertaining videos. The interview he made with one of Kabam's ex employees was probably one of the top 10 MCOC videos I had ever watched on YouTube regardless of who made the video.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Riptide said:

Sorry but English isn't my first language. If you understood what I meant that should be good enough :) (not trying to start a flame war but that's why my spelling isn't 100%)

As for people hating on Prof Hoff....he's not for everyone but does have some entertaining videos. The interview he made with one of Kabam's ex employees was probably one of the top 10 MCOC videos I had ever watched on YouTube regardless of who made the video.
    No worries man, I didn’t mean to sound rude.

Also, a word of advice, I’d stay away from Prof Hoff.

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

When did he get "nerfed " already and how is he getting "nerfed" again?

nerf 1: sp3 damage bonus per incinerate reduced
    problem 2: incinerate damage spiking for few seconds after sp1, allowing for mental damage
    current temporary fix: last hit of sp 1 refreshes incins instead of all
    potential nerf 2(and fix hopefully): sp1 does not cause damage increase but refreshes incins on all hits.

@GinjabredMonsta
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Riptide said:

You right…. There’s an entertaining video once a couple hundred videos.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Riptide said:

And some times he videos is rush so he doesn’t getting half the stuff right meant mostly getting faults. Buy him.