Best champions against Grandmaster?

Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
Only Grandmaster left to finish act 6, can someone tell me some suggestions and which are the best champions against him? I dont have aegon or captain iw πŸ˜”

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stealth Spider-Man worked well for seatin. Maybe try him
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Dont have domino or spiderman stealth, my r5s are corvus, omega, ghost (without synergies) πŸ˜₯, fury, hyperion, spiderman stark, maybe stark is the best option?
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    Lohan33 said:

I worried about stark cause grandmasters sp1 has those commands to block or take the hit or get a blunder..

If he auto evaded it would count against you on those. And at 5 its death.. hype could work tho

Thats true, so u think hyperion is better than fury?
  • IcejrIcejr Member Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aaronc94 said:

Only Grandmaster left to finish act 6, can someone tell me some suggestions and which are the best champions against him? I dont have aegon or captain iw πŸ˜”

Dr doom was My Champion on Grandmaster ;)
  • 4dlai4dlai Member Posts: 250 β˜…
    Doom stealth spideyband probably capiw
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Member Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyone that fight is all about skill

Agree.... go on youtube and see players take down the boss with the likes of kamela khan
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MSD did a 1 shot with Fury.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Corvus works. Did it with him
  • AspectSlashAspectSlash Member Posts: 5 β˜…
    Mr. Sinister was beyond amazing for phase three. He can block unblockable attacks so you don’t get caught off guard and he is immune to inverse controls. He regenerates 70% from crits so you won’t die by just tanking a combo. He has DOT for sp1 and sp3 took off 7% in wounded state. All around the ideal champion to use. Definitely recommend Mr. Sinister.