**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 9 and Map 8 - Coming Nov 19 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Can a mod please update us on what to expect for the scoring in map 8? According to my memory, it appears to be giving approximately the same points as map 7. The path fights, anyway. Not sure about the bosses yet. Maybe the difference is made up there? But seems weird for the path fights to be the same points?

If we pay double the tickets for the same (or lower depending how it shakes out with lack of mods) rewards, it's not gonna be great.
    I believe map 8 is scoring higher that 7 by about 20 million based on full day one score now
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The extra end boss no doubt is making the bigger difference rather than path fights
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

They’ll come out tomorrow, say it was a mistake but they can’t fix it this cycle. They’ll send a few extra potions and wish us luck.

sad but probably true
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    How can be possible that I wasn't able to land an intercept for three fights, in Map 2? I'm using hercules just for fun and I can't complete the "Intercept" thing, my opponents NEVER dashed at me in three fights, it's frustrating to say the least... If you create space your opponent just walk until is in front of you and then go for a heavy or a light hit. Please, change the AI.
    I also want to point out that the change to defenders happened in Map 2 too, opponents are much stronger than a week ago even if my alliance's prestige increased only by 20 points. Not a problem, but I'm also receiving the same amount of points that I was gaining last week, and this doesn't sound right to me ^^"
  • SaranSaran Posts: 11
    Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Kabam change to kabugs
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    Map 5 got 6*r5 torch mini en 6*r5 boss now, several 6* champs. Before it was 5* champions.

Here you can see the second mini torch as a 6*r5 day 2 aq. Problem is also in other bgs in my alliance map 6.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam mods coming this morning at 9am west coast, and it’s gonna look like the chaos theory episode of Community.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Kabam you need to shut down aq send rewards from last round and start to fix this I would even say as to double it. Nobody in there right mind wants to finish Map 6 like this. If that’s even possible without burning a stash that item caps you out on the first mini boss. Whoever shot This through is one of the worst game designers we have ever had the displeasure of seeing. Time to start getting people to test it rather then force it on players. You know that beta program you guys shoot out for act 7. Probably should do that for new seasons and war seasons. Definitely going to hold my money this upcoming cyber Monday if this isn’t rectified to my liking. You really screwed everyone.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    In map 5, I was fighting with corvus at 1% on a fight on day 1, the game crashed. When i came back my champ was KO'd.
    I thought the KO under 3% was supposed to only impact map 8, then roll out to lower ones later?

Either way, game needs fixed, there's too much craziness between the bugs, really has me contemplating to not buy any cyber weekend deals. I usually go all-out, but might have to pass now.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra there is countless threads here with issues regarding aq across multiple maps. And not a single response from kabam. It is now 2 hours before next aq day. Can we get a response on these issues
  • EmerbizzEmerbizz Posts: 15
    We are at day 3 and still no comment from Kabam. Cyber weekend is coming and you should at least be kind and honest with your customers (cause this is what we are for you). Why should we spend for something if you can't fix your bugs nor answer to a trivial question?
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Emerbizz said:

We are at day 3 and still no comment from Kabam. Cyber weekend is coming and you should at least be kind and honest with your customers (cause this is what we are for you). Why should we spend for something if you can't fix your bugs nor answer to a trivial question?

Cause they commented about money first then aq. They responded about map 6 health thread
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    The AI is horrible. We can’t bait a special to save our lives.

Make the AI consistent with the map level please
  • OldMan73OldMan73 Posts: 20
    How about the insane health of champs on map 6? Nothing is being done or said about it. Ridiculous.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    OldMan73 said:

How about the insane health of champs on map 6? Nothing is being done or said about it. Ridiculous.

What are the health pools like there? I honestly never pay attention. I know the defenders in map 5 are taking me significantly longer to kill.