**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Positivity

I read the Forums quite a lot and in the past few days , almost all the posts are about the bugs in the game , how the game is dying , compensation , and Kabam's bad employees . Basically , a lot of negativity . And even though most of this is true , there are also a lot of good things in the game which aren't bugged and some nice new updates such as the Acts 1 to 3 revamp and the AQ and AW compensation which benefits me as i have max revives and potions but need aq and aw potions to stay in a Gold 3 ally . And there are probably some things that i am missing . so let us use this post to appreciate all the good things in the game and that kabam has done for us , and clear all the negativity

Comments

• Options
    zxczxc Posts: 38
    edited November 2021
    Yeaaaaa
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm posting negativity

To counterbalance this, I'm gonna post some positivity
    Darn right! That looks hilarious
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I am thank-you / grateful for:

AUTOPLAY
    HOW SOMETIMES SQ DONT USE UP ENERGY AND STILL COUNT AS POINTS TOWARDS SOLO/ALLIANCE EVENTS
    HOW FILTERING CHAMPS / RESOURCES IN CERTAIN PARTS OF THE GAME REMEMBERS / STAYS ON
    IMPROVEMENTS TO SUMMONER BOOSTS INTERFACE
    HELP10 BUTTON
    AQ AND AW YOU NOW START WITH 6 ENERGY, ENERGY FILLS EVERY 45 MIN AND FEWER NODE DEPENDANCIES
    AQ AND AW POKE AND POKE BATTLEGROUP

I am sure there are many more that's just my off the top of my head list....

EDIT >> SKIP DIALOGUE FOR COMPLETED QUESTS OPTION
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

About the only good thing right now is the fact that I’m in a really good alliance and the art team are putting out beautiful champions.

Literally everything else is peaking at 5/10.

Honestly I think Man Utd have been managed better than this game in the last 6 months.

That last comment tho. Especially after Ole's sacking.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    One of the biggest positives is Kabam Zero imo.
  • Options
    zxc said:

I read the Forums quite a lot and in the past few days , almost all the posts are about the bugs in the game , how the game is dying , compensation , and Kabam's bad employees . Basically , a lot of negativity . And even though most of this is true , there are also a lot of good things in the game which aren't bugged and some nice new updates such as the Acts 1 to 3 revamp and the AQ and AW compensation which benefits me as i have max revives and potions but need aq and aw potions to stay in a Gold 3 ally . And there are probably some things that i am missing . so let us use this post to appreciate all the good things in the game and that kabam has done for us , and clear all the negativity

At the end of the day, I have a game I still enjoy playing. And I get to play it completely for free, if I choose to do so (I'm not F2P, but that's 100% optional on my part).

I'm only here commenting on the things I don't like or don't think are right because I still enjoy playing the game and want it to be better. If I didn't enjoy the game at all I wouldn't play it, and if I didn't play it I wouldn't spend time commenting on it.

People don't generally go out of their way to say they don't have a problem. The forums (and every other community outlet) tends to be more negative as a result: people who have something to complain about complain, people who don't have something to complain about are silent. There's nothing specifically wrong with that, so long as everyone recognizes this skew always exists.

It is *never* the case that most players of this or any other game are unhappy. The vast majority of players of this game are free to play and have no monetary stake, and the vast majority are casual players that don't have a ton of time invested either. If they were all unhapy, most would leave, and the game would have a tiny fraction of its playerbase remaining. This doesn't happen, nor has it ever happened.

That doesn't mean the complaints here are unimportant: the people complaining are often the most engaged players, and they matter disproportionately to the game. But while they are important to the game, they don't necessarily represent everyone else. In fact, generally they don't.

The game is not dying. The Kabam developers are by in large good people who are doing their best, given how they see the game. Most of the players complaining about stuff are sincere and genuinely love the game (or at least like it) or they wouldn't be here complaining about it. It is important to keep context in mind. The worst case scenario is not a forum full of complaints. The worst case scenario is empty forums. I've seen that many times befall online games. That's when you know you have real problems.
  • Options
    AncelAncel Posts: 109
    edited November 2021
    I have too many potions in the overflow, the compensation should be shards and gold, it’s not the most useful but I think if I got some more 5*s snd a 6* or so I would be motivated to not only play, but also keep supporting Kabam with my money
  • Options
    Thats the spirit Manolus
  • Options
    @DNA3000 Don't you feel like the negativity is a bit more than ..... well , EVER ? I dont wanna post this cause i dont wanna argue with you but im gonna do it . This was a bad idea
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Looks like some people are gonna get good crystal openings
    BTW I also would like to thank kabam for autoquest
    Revives and this game
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    zxc said:

@DNA3000 Don't you feel like the negativity is a bit more than ..... well , EVER ? I dont wanna post this cause i dont wanna argue with you but im gonna do it . This was a bad idea

As a long time forum user I'd say that it's definitely more negative than normal. We're not at 12.0 level lol
  • Options
    Aryman this post isnt for you
  • Options
    thanx for the support others
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Nope game is broken as hell and Kabam does seem to be doing much about it. I don't understand which kind of a player you are , but if you are at the higher end in this game , you would be having a crappy time .
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,012 ★★★★★

zxc said:

As a long time forum user I'd say that it's definitely more negative than normal. We're not at 12.0 level lol
    I mean. 12.0 kinda deserved what it got.

This situation the community is in now, nah. Not deserved. So much toxicity about
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Well the negativity is due to having 3-4 months of broken parry/dex mechanics. Dropped frame rates. Dropped inputs. Bugged content. Overly tuned content. Repetitive side quests. Bugged champions. Bugged skip SP3, bugged V8, paradox charges in 7.3 and 7.4 beta. Forum posts ignored (see open letter with over 400 likes), bugged Season 9 of AQ.

There is lots of good things about the game. That’s why we play, we all just want to see less of the above so we can enjoy the game as it’s meant to be played and it not feel broken. I honestly believe a lot of the vitriol is in the hope that it will kickstart a response that provides some trust or faith that things will change and we will get a consistent length of time when the game works and new content is fun. Some of the recent QOL changes have been great.
  • Options
    zxc said:

I’ve seen it better. I’ve also seen it worse. There’s always people who say it’s been getting worse for years. It hasn’t. It’s been up and down, and it’s a lot more down now. But it hasn’t been getting consistently worse, and it hasn’t gotten as bad as it has ever been yet.