**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you get the Cyber Weekend deals?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Did you get the Cyber Weekend deals?

Personally I got a Black Panters' and called it a day.

Did you get the Cyber Weekend deals? 152 votes

Yes I got them all like a boss HAHAHA
11%
TristanBrandonmballouLiquidkoldKaupanColinwhitworth69OGAvengerH3t3rTrubluMateSoar2878Xguard77Zan0FerahgoK_POoooiiiiieeeeeeParatedShivacruxTonightwehunt 17 votes
I spent more than $100 but not all deals
25%
TheTAbyssLightburn22TendersquadzuffyScottryanGK_23SungjYusrizalRaikisHalleyLogan00JMORG1111mikeimp123cookiedealerFloorKillerbrandinhoCainSnakepMobile_P0tat0Fuskie 38 votes
I spent more than $50-$99
3%
CropDusterAckbar67Mreyay2234Scopeotoe987Justin2524Lpoo 6 votes
I spent $20-$49
7%
mostlyharmlessnChovnerMSRDLDSundance_2099solopoloColonaut123LegionnaireFit_Fun9329DrauglinShenkCaptain_MonticaChiefMufasa 12 votes
I spent $5-$19
6%
TerraBrokenspiderbites0196Captain_Pug30DarkDuelistHippoSleek_JTerry_BolleaHoitadoValentinos13Riptide 10 votes
I did not spend (Deals were ****)
26%
GrandOldKaiTreoJadedIcejrjdrum663WerewrymUmihiracx23433DaphboyRaichu626Gustavo20IBlueShiftICanuckDownUndersilentagXva23_Sham_Disgruntled_User_123phil56201Thiartcpsp742 40 votes
I did not spend (Out of spite to Kabam)
19%
NoOnexROchicconeLittle_Crocodili29NapaHeroL8RdaysTony886Snake_Eyes123srgt_ScagnettiLordSmasheredric_coloBerjibsJ0eySn0wR1s02odishika123PybruhFrydaySlo4drBlôdletterGhost12 29 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Small typo, 3rd option's supposed to say "I spent $50-$99".
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    My last 12 (6) stars have been trash + countless bugs
    Am not spending
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    I spent $5-$19
    I'm cheap and want to be able to eat.
    Was tempted by shards and said screw it
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    I wouldn't spend money on this game bc u can get like most the things through units and grinding (which I will not do either) unlike quite a few other games that I play
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    I spent more than $100 but not all deals
    Spent about 400 bucks. Only spent that because I can afford it and not have to effect me financially. It’s rough seeing people addicted to this game and financially struggling but still popping crystals for a digital piece of content.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I used units to get what deals I thought were good value. Will never spend money on a game that has so many issues and bad customer service.

The deals I got were reasonable in cost value, I wouldn't say there were any bargains to be honest. Certainly not the kind of offers which you would expect for a 'once a year' event.

Sad to say though, I didn't expect anything else or better.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,791 ★★★★★
    I spent $20-$49
    I bought the 48.99 1k units bundle so I could then afford the bundle for 5k units with 2x5* Nexus and 7K+ 6* shards in. Is Warlock worth R3?

Spent about 400 bucks. Only spent that because I can afford it and not have to effect me financially. It’s rough seeing people addicted to this game and financially struggling but still popping crystals for a digital piece of content.

I think most of us here can afford $400 twice a year if we think it's value for money for a game that we get to play all year.

For me I spent like $50 and I think that's enough for me cos that enabled me to get the extra 6* featured crystal, but with the limit x1 I didn't buy anything else after that.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I spent $5-$19
    Just to bump up to open a 6*.
    Duped Elektra 😒
    Sat on a mutant t5 with no1 to use it on 🤪

Just to bump up to open a 6*.
    Duped Elektra 😒
    Sat on a mutant t5 with no1 to use it on 🤪

Yeah i got a Cosmic, a Skill and a Mystic... hahaha..
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Where is the options of I got all the unit deals but does not spend money
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    I spent $5-$19
    rivet said:

How to let everyone know you grind arena without stating it^
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I got unit deals…
    rivet said:

This thread is not about unit deals.. it's about who here's spending real money.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I got a few of the unit ones. The ones from the BF/CW store.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Even if I had the Units, I probably still wouldn't consider getting these, mainly because I need to conserve Units for different reasons.

I try to limit spending actual money, so the Nexus Cav crystals were a no-go.

I have had luck with Cav crystals in the past, but not recently...
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Needs to be an option that says “I did not spend because I won’t spend on the game”. Not out of spite to Kabam or because deals were poor.

Needs to be an option that says “I did not spend because I won’t spend on the game”. Not out of spite to Kabam or because deals were poor.

Yeah but dig deeper into your reasoning... why "won't you" spend on the game?

Happy to say, I didn't spend a dime. The inclusion of Cav crystals was a deal breaker for me. As a TB player, the idea of spending $ on what could be 3* or 4* champs - ridiculous.
    I did use 6k units on the 3-2k unit deals. Now I should have more than enough units for the gifting event.

Did you grind for units?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I spent $5-$19
    Stupid Sausage Fingers Misclicked
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    18k units- Yes
    Money- what money?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Why can’t it just be yes or no
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★

Some people just what to show their "personality".

Spite is too hard a word. I don't like the game direction but its Kabam's choice. I'll be vocal in that fact I don't like it but I can't do anything about it so my only option is to play less, therefore no justification in spending.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Some people just what to show their "personality".

Spite is too hard a word. I don't like the game direction but its Kabam's choice. I'll be vocal in that fact I don't like it but I can't do anything about it so my only option is to play less, therefore no justification in spending.
    I mean yeah but when I want to participate on the forums and answer polls and whatnot, I’m not trying to read through a billion different answers, the personality can be put in the actual post not the answers given for us to pick