**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SQ legendary difficulty thoughts?

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Seems simple to me, with not so huge health pools, decent rewards and not too long quests. Even though it has energy cost but I feel it's okay with the recent energy refills we have got.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    edited December 2021
    Looks too easy that should be Epic. Maybe week 3 will be on paar with last month...
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

It’s boring. I’ve used the same 5 champs for every path in Legendary. The nodes are irrelevant.

Same here. Didn‘t even read the nodes 👎🏻

Seems like a bone to the cry Babies, which found the last months to hard.

But lets wait and see what the other Weeks will bring to us, because thats to easy for legendary
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    EinfachSo said:

ItsDamien said:

It’s boring. I’ve used the same 5 champs for every path in Legendary. The nodes are irrelevant.

Same here. Didn‘t even read the nodes 👎🏻

Seems like a bone to the cry Babies, which found the last months to hard.

But lets wait and see what the other Weeks will bring to us, because thats to easy for legendary
    No, it's too easy for end game players that need a new difficulty added. It's absolutely fine for Legendary, for long time cavalier players and new to moderate TB ones that play for fun.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I like it. We'll see if the difficulty ramps up as the weeks go by or if it stays the same but this was fairly enjoyable. I could have gone for a harder quest and better rewards, but that's the Thronebreaker in me speaking and I think that this - after months of missteps - is finally an SQ with both Cavalier difficulty and Cavalier rewards. It's well-balanced, in other words.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Last month was a reminder that not every summoner will always be able to do every difficulty level. I got it all done, and it was an interesting challenge, but not easy.

This month feels more like a gift. My weaker accounts should be able to get thru epic, and my cav accounts should easily beat legendary. My TB account already has done all levels.

If nothing else, it’s tons of iso, will all those GM/cav crystals.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Meh. For rewards so I'm fine
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Much better, I can use the champions I want to use and not the same 2 guys for every fight.
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Ten times better
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    So this is the kind of content that makes you happy? Huh.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

So this is the kind of content that makes you happy? Huh.

I noticed something with the AQ post u made. U're only ever critical of things ingame or kabam when it affects YOU. As long as it doesnt, then u're always shooting down someone else's concerns, or opinions on the game. That's really selfish and annoying dude/dudette.
    What? The AQ post I made was about a massive bug.

I hate AQ for the same reason I hate no brainer side quests, they're boring. When you have to run them multiple times, it makes it even worse. I want fun and challenging.