High ground broken in war (Merged Threads)

Comments

• Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Yeah, fought Bishop on power snack and Tigra on footloose. they were triggering High Ground. took Bishop's sp1 on block with 3 High Ground charge up. man It's painful
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Member Posts: 778 ★★★

Hey everyone, the team has been alerted and are looking into this. We'll update as soon as we have more info to share here.

Season cancelled maybe?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Member Posts: 520 ★★★
    Not sure how you can fix this war tbh. Sounds like many have already taken fights and died due to this issue.
  • GeoradGeorad Member Posts: 64
    And it's unfair especially when you used another global node for your defense.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Member Posts: 345 ★★
    Kabam obviously won’t go straight to cancelling the season, but I struggle to see how that isn’t the outcome.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 641 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

Its a visual bug? Or you guys losing health too?
    Can someone upload a war video?

Nope, is not visual Bug, You lose health with parries thanks to node
  • ScottryanScottryan Member Posts: 475 ★★★
    Georad said:

And it's unfair especially when you used another global node for your defense.

Lmao why would you use anything besides high ground
  • JslapJslap Member Posts: 68
    I'd be ok if season finished with this broken high ground.... if season rewards upgraded to cyber weekend level type of rewards....
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Member Posts: 384 ★★★
    #stoptheseason
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    End the season a week early, distribute rewards, and go back to the drawing board.
  • DiazAl01DiazAl01 Member Posts: 3
    We need answers as a right now.
    Everybody in my alliance is asking if we continúe the exploration or wait for an answer
    Come on Kabam. What you Will do?
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Member Posts: 713 ★★★

Hey everyone, the team has been alerted and are looking into this. We'll update as soon as we have more info to share here.

Appreciate that but this is a pretty big bug. With 3/4 of the season already done it would be wise to first just try to cancel this one war, but if the issue then can’t be resolved in time for the next then just call the season as of the end of that 9th war.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Stop season with everone getting the rewards one tirer above current
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    Kabam we need to know what to do to assign fights. it is now 2.5hours since war started. What is the decision here.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 738 ★★★
    geoff78 said:

We're having this issue too.
    Also, I'm seeing a bug where it's showing a death in my bg, but nobody's died or used items at all yet.....

.... anyone else have that one?

Slightly off topic, how do you see the stats for just 1 BG in war. Is that just an officer thing or can anyone see it cause I always see the entire alliance stats
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Member Posts: 355 ★★
    European alliance members are about to log off, we are going to miss half of the war waiting on decision. Please cancel this war and inform how to proceed for the next one with a proper announcement
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

geoff78 said:

Also, I'm seeing a bug where it's showing a death in my bg, but nobody's died or used items at all yet.....

Slightly off topic, how do you see the stats for just 1 BG in war. Is that just an officer thing or can anyone see it cause I always see the entire alliance stats
    You can see stats of your BG. I icon on the centre of the screen
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★

geoff78 said:

just officers in the relevant BGs
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just shut it down already. You guys have broken this game so much the last few months. Why is there anything to consider.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Member Posts: 48
    Yep. Happening to me as well, causing problems for our ally. I miss 2015-2019 Kabam/Mcoc. When our only bugs, issues & stress were the a.i. stutter step issue.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Jackd1989 said:

geoff78 said:

just officers in the relevant BGs
    That’s not true. Anyone in the bg can see their own bg stats. No one from bg1 can see the bg2 stats tho, not even officers.

Just on the screen click the i (information icon) by the timer.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Member Posts: 48
    Yep. Happening to me as well, causing problems for our ally. I miss 2015-2019 Kabam/Mcoc. When our only bugs & issues were the a.i. stutter step situation lol
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Member Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i dunno sending a message in game to let players know of this bug might be an awesome idea. As not everyone looks at forums. And when going to have an update on it
  • geoff78geoff78 Member Posts: 221 ★★

geoff78 said:

@Savage123456789 from the war map, you click the "i" icon, kinda center, under your profile. You can only see your BG stats
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I really don't see how this can be solved without canceling war... It has nothing to do with already being in Master's 👀

#stoptheseason (also got nothing to do with us being where we want to be)
    #stoptheseason and move every allaince up one tier in placement....
    I agree (ignore the fact I’m plat 2)
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Member Posts: 70
    We've stopped attacking at this point.

This is certainly a strange bug.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Beewee said:

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I really don't see how this can be solved without canceling war... It has nothing to do with already being in Master's 👀

#stoptheseason (also got nothing to do with us being where we want to be)
    #stoptheseason and move every allaince up one tier in placement....
    I agree (ignore the fact I’m plat 2)
    Regardless of where anyone is right now this is a huge issue. There are champs that make high ground impossible to counter. I have a Bishop on my path right now. SP1 block damage is gonna be insane.