**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I was a bit mad, until I remembered his buff!

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★

First time ever pulling a 6* nexus from a Cav (and a login Cav at that) and I almost lost it before I remembered that Fixit literally just received a buff. I hadn’t looked into it before now, but it seems really solid! Not gamebreaking, but lots of fun to play and pretty customizable. Wish I could get him awakened sometime soon.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    That's a pretty solid nexus. I haven't tested Fixit since his buff but it seems pretty solid. I only recently pulled Proxima myself (been hunting her for years due to her synergies) so I don't know much about her either other than that she's supposed to be pretty good; however, I do have a soft spot for Howard. he's fun. Not the best champion in the game, but fun.

Hopefully you're happy with Fixit. I've seen some pretty crazy videos on him already. I remember seeing @BitterSteel taking down RoL Wolverine in a couple of seconds.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,332 ★★★★★

Proxima is right there

But she needs Max sig for absolute insanity. She still is good without that.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Mauled said:

Proxima is one of my favourite champs. If I had her as a 6* awakened she’d be a very strong contender for my first R4

Sucks that the content where she actually can ramp up properly, unnecessary damage caps exist
    Gauntlet said hi
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Mauled said:

Proxima is one of my favourite champs. If I had her as a 6* awakened she’d be a very strong contender for my first R4

Sucks that the content where she actually can ramp up properly, unnecessary damage caps exist
    You could ramp her up on the map 8 S99 boss and blow past mercy in one special, just not sure what paths she'd be useful for.
  • Options
    Selective time stream is built for Proxima
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★
    Anyone actually tested out Fixit and feel like giving some advice (like best rotation and uses)?
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    HTD is a bit better, imho.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,017 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Mauled said:

You could ramp her up on the map 8 S99 boss and blow past mercy in one special, just not sure what paths she'd be useful for.
    She's got the damage, sure. But no immunities nor any DoT nor power control. She's a bit lacking in utility department.
    Her 200%..... AAR (I think it is) on parry/blocks is nice though.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,713 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I probably still would have grabbed Proxima given her synergies with important champs on my roster on top of her damage as noted above. However, that’s just based on where my roster is. Congrats to the OP on a Nexus from a cav and for your new 6*!
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    You should still be mad
  • Options
    Coppin said:

You should still be mad

Considering Fixits buff was good, no they shouldn't.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    The worst problem with HtD is that I want to turn the volume 100% off.
  • Options
    ChiliDog said:

People play with sound on? 🧐
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Proxima would be amazing if she had persistent charges or if there wasn’t a damage cap where she’d be useful smh
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Terra said:

ChiliDog said:

People play with sound on? 🧐
    Very low. It is slightly easier to tell when parry does work these days.