**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone still play the “Halls of Fortune” quest?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
The ok-ish amount of gold isn’t worth energy cost IMO. What do you think?

Does anyone still play the “Halls of Fortune” quest? 198 votes

Yes, I still play the Fortune quest.
53%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurSatsuiNoHadouGrandOldKaiSpity68buffajrccrider474jdrum663Feeney234phillgreenSundance_2099King_SternyFredhorst23captaincushCropDusterShadowstrikeAKTEKIcsGrecsolopoloMagonus 106 votes
No, it’s outdated.
41%
AegonTCrys23BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantmmmbanyasheruheru511DuMonUTerraBpn88855VerzzVuDahKennadoDragonMCOCCassyMenkentdaveyj_196_CupidNoOnexRO 83 votes
💰💵💳💴🪙💸💷💶💎
4%
DrZolaSbkruebSoyheyor123K_PTJayqm44Draconic_12I_tell_no_tales_1Bossman_Raahul 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

350k-ish gold for completing all difficulties is fairly low, yeah. Even the sigil's golden circle doesn't give a ton of gold weekly. With people working on their 6* rosters now, the numbers could definitely be increased. Either way though, not gonna say no to free gold. Not doing a ton with my energy these days anyway.

This guy Golds!
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    No, it’s outdated.
    I just can't get the enthusiasm up to run it....even on auto fight.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    It is a bit outdated honestly speaking (and could do with a buff to the Gold rewards (if it's Halls of Fortune, shouldn't there be bits of Gold on the paths or something? Or Gold Crystals) and/or a nerf to the energy used), but Gold is Gold, so it's not worthless.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    The gold realm was good. All the hall of fortune quests have been meh.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm done with Cavalier and UC difficulty and I won't be doing any harder story content until after the gifting event, so I don't really have much else to spend my energy on. But yeah, it's pretty meh. I don't even think exploring all difficulties covers ranking up a 6* from r1-2, let alone ranking them up afterward.

It seems like an event that was created back when UC was the top tier, and which has never been updated since. I remember being overjoyed by it maybe three years ago and then I've gotten less and less inclined to give a hoot every year since.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    Its not just outdated. Its extremely outdated considering that 200k gold (hard level) is only enough to rank up a 3*. The event was built at a time when a 4* still has use not now, not this era. And not to mention the amount of energy you have to spend to get that tiny gold.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Need the gold desperately and that quest needs an update.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    gold's gold.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Since there's an energy requirement, didn't touch it with my main account, but my alt acct is gold broke so I autofight through it to help it out
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s a full bar of energy to do one run which is kinda nutty. I probably won’t be playing it a ton
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Since there's an energy requirement, didn't touch it with my main account, but my alt acct is gold broke so I autofight through it to help it out

1000% agree. It’s fine for my alts.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    Waste of energy.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Can't accidentally post a screenshot where I have less than 10k gold
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    For the energy required to 100% it, not worth it even on auto.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    I did it but it was a waste of time IMO. The energy consumption is ridiculous and I already have 60 mil gold in the bank. I won't be doing it going forward.

On a side note, why are the energy requirements so varied between all of these special halls of "x" quests? Was that ever discussed by an admin?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I do it because I need it. Should be energy free though, just like the halls of healing. And it could definitely use a buff, but if it was energy free, I'd run it on auto without a complaint.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    Im at nearly 80 million gold so no for me. There's players with 2 million gold so its definitely not outdated for them though. This is an account specific question.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No, it’s outdated.

For the energy required to 100% it, not worth it even on auto.

This too.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Don't forgot it had slightly more value when we could run it when the gold boost was on but since they did away with that it is actually giving even less gold for the same ridiculous amount of energy required.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    I got nothing else to do with my energy so why not get some free gold 🤷
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Dunno how but I got 1 10k health pot from hard diffficulty halls of healing today. I play all quests
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    3 energy per tile is cheek
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    No, it’s outdated.
    I'm skipping it as there is no gold boost active.
    Sitting on healthy 30M, but I would have completed the quest, if the gold boost was active along side it
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have refills in overflow and am lacking gold, so yes. But normally it is low amount