Options

Who to r3 first for throne breaker title

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who to r3 first for throne breaker title 95 votes

Unduped nickfury
14%
DNA3000LiquidkoldBuck9studioDragonUnleashedGardoshDawsManSkyLord7000RiptideBarani7daAce2319SnuggzyTyphoonCelectrialMutantA___4444 14 votes
Unduped moleman
85%
danielmathRaganatorbxdHort4buffajrTristanDarkShadowZXbm3eppsFoxhero007Kamikaze_TurtleOliverJWQuikPikDragonMCOCUnsilentBrokenCupidSandeepSpseudosaneyuwLovejoy72 81 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Unduped nickfury
    Ngl there both amazing champs. Whoever you like to play the most
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Unduped nickfury
    Idk how good moleman is unduped. Typically I'd say moleman but fury is such a god and if you can get an ag........
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Idk how good moleman is unduped. Typically I'd say moleman but fury is such a god and if you can get an ag........

I can't that's the issue i didn't started abyss yet and there is no way other than that I could get an ag
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Unduped moleman
    Moleman gets some damage increase relative to decreased health with dupe. Nice, but not needed. I find Fury without his fury irritating. I’m never happier then when I see LMD destroyed and know the real deal has arrived. To be fair, I have both R3, and Fury isn’t duped (which is why I still use the 5* so much). But moleman was first!
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    If Nick was Awakwned I’d say Nick
  • Options

I took molegod to r3 for TB. Zero regrets. Shuts down any and all evade. Great bleed damage. Shrugs debuffs. 10/10 recommend.

Was thinking to do the same I had more fun with moleman than nick (unduped),but seeing everyone rating a duped nick as highest tier of skill class makes me think about it
    And I was in a chilled ally and we barely meet 100 m every aq season,so it will take more time for me to form t5 b again and form a t5skill cc
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    It's Molegod and not close.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Unduped nickfury
    DawsMan said:

I take it (via the disagrees) that moleman is quite the champ even unawakened! Go that route fs.
  • Options
    Shivacrux said:

Hoitado said:

If Nick was Awakwned I’d say Nick

No offense
    I wouldn't have this poll if I had unawakened nick
    An awakened*
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    If it was a month ago, I’d probably suggest unduped Nick as you could have gotten an awakening gem via Cyber weekend. However, given that it may be a while before you dupe him now, Molegod for sure.
  • Options
    Unduped moleman

If it was a month ago, I’d probably suggest unduped Nick as you could have gotten an awakening gem via Cyber weekend. However, given that it may be a while before you dupe him now, Molegod for sure.

I still haven’t used my generic! I have to chose between three candidates, and keep hoping some 6* crystal will magically reduce my options.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Unduped moleman
    Moleman does not need the dupe at all, he's so much fun and his damage is way above average (though lower than Fury). Personally, I would wait for NF awakening and just go with Moleman
  • Options
    Unduped nickfury
    Me personally I would go Nick because I happen to like him more, but both are strong first awakenings for Thronebreaker. I don't think you can go wrong with either, and more importantly I wouldn't wait to awaken either one: if you've already completed Act 6 and first R3 is all that's left for Thronebreaker, I would pick whichever one you think is best and awaken now.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    Moleman was my first r3 and Ive used him everywhere
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    Lovejoy72 said:

I still haven’t used my generic! I have to chose between three candidates, and keep hoping some 6* crystal will magically reduce my options.
    I used mine on Nick. Which is my I took him to R3 before Molegod. That said, Molegod will be my next skill R3.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Why can’t anyone see my comments?
  • Options
    Unduped moleman

Lovejoy72 said:

I used mine on Nick. Which is my I took him to R3 before Molegod. That said, Molegod will be my next skill R3.
    I have Nick at R5as a five* awakened, which is why I haven’t fully pulled the trigger on six* Nick. I also have Hyperion as an option to awaken at six*, and Diablo. The real issues I have no Diablo at any other rarity, which makes me want it to be him. So I do nothing, lol.