Options

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Santa Wolvie is coming! (worth 3k units of gifts being given away!)

Hi everyone!
To celebrate the holidays, and make it merrier for someone, me and @Dominic518 have organized a competition to thank the community for what they have done for us.

How do I participate?

For this competition, to keep it simple and fun, we organized an essay/story competition. All you have to do is, write an essay/story about your journey/content in MCOC. Please keep it on topic.

Rules

1) Only one submission per user.
2) Submission must not be plagiarized and must be original.
3) Must be MCOC related.

How will the winners be chosen?

The marking scheme will be:
a) 10 marks will be given for one "Awesome" reaction.
b) 5 marks will be given for one "Insightful" reaction.
c) 2 marks will be given for one "Agree" reaction.
d) 20 marks will be given by us based on 1) Fun factor, 2) Interestingness and 3) How well written it is.

Rewards

1st Position: GGCs or Items worth 1500 units.
2nd Position: GGCs or Items worth 1000 units.
3rd Position: GGCs or items worth 500 units.

Deadline

You will have until 28th December 10AM PST to submit your submission.
The winner will be posted within 12 hours, and then sent a DM asking for their in-game username. If the winner does not accept within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.

Happy Holidays Summoners!

Comments

• Options
    BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I wished i got the GGCs 😂😂😂
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Quake go brrrrr
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

@DNA3000 congrats u won lol

I believe out of respect for the fairness of the contest, until the organizers form a professional bracket I must respectfully decline.
    Right so all the pros can compete there while you wipe the floor with the basics? Nope.

I'm joking, obviously. Got mad respect for ya.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Last night I opened a Greater Gifting crystal and pulled a stack of 6* shards. Feeling lucky I spent them on a basic crystal and pulled a 6* Professor X. I then opened another Greater Gifting crystal and to my astonishment I pulled a 6* Weapon X!

Excited, I took these bois for a test run in a side quest. They did not disappoint. Reaching the boss I was confused to find a Magneto as the boss with nodes that precluded anyone else on my team as a viable option.

I decided to play my weaker hand first and entered the fight with Weapon X vs Magneto. He had some crazy energise and I blindly pushed him to his SP3.

Then to my surprise his SP3 wasn’t the usual animation. Magneto stripped Weapon X of his adamantium, like in the comics, instant K.O. Cool Easter Egg I thought, as I prepared for round 2 with my Professor X.

Round 2 went a lot better than round 1 and this time it was I who reached the SP3 in short time. And again, the animation was different, this time Professor X went into Magneto’s head and scrambled his mind.

Feeling like this was a little too unusual I came to the forums to see if this had been documented before and found nothing. So I logged back into the game to see if I could replicate the Easter Eggs and take video footage, only to find that the side quest had gone and been replaced with an Onslaught boss rush.

And then I woke up.
  • Options
    Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    So, it all started years ago when I was a kid who kept downloading games just to check it out. In the beginning I barely used to play and deleted it because I was an idiot and considered the game to be complex (at that time). Years later I download the game and realize how big of an idiot I was back then. Now, I'm a cavalier player who recently beat the Act 6 champion and completed some variants. The best part about being part of this community is the friends that you make. I'm proud to be part of a global alliance.. people I've never met in person but still feel like close friends that you can always trust. Content wise, I'm pushing act 6 while hoping that I get the required catalyst to get my first 6 star rank 3 champion.
  • Options
    PantherkPantherk Posts: 7
    It all started with everyone's favorite time of the year.......The trading,oops i mean the gifting event.Before i became cavalier player,i didnt care that much for the game.I was just logging in,popping some premiums watching the dumpster fire that we call global and then logging out.At the time i had a friend who was also just a filthy casual like me and we just memed around and spammed each other with normal gifting crystals just to get the milestone rewards.After we got the two ggcs from the first milestones,we started opening our loot.First ggc i ever opened was *drumrolls please*...........3 tier 4 basics.........Bummed after the first one i lost hopes for the next one but to my surprise 15000 5* shards popped up.Being a newb and a sucker for into the spiderverse,i opened a featured 5* crystals and are you ready for it?From that crystal i got the champ that carried me to cav,THE CONTENT DESTROYER,THE ABSOLUTE CHAD........Venom the Duck!I know what some of you may think,that im a dummy,and that vtd is a really good champ,but to my defense i see that most people give him a lot of **** because he is good but overrated or that he is too rng heavy.Most people told me that he was alright but not worth the the 15000 5* shards but still though i was happy with my loot.Fast forward a few months later after i clapped the collectors cheecks with 4* guardian,i was looking towards the next big goal of becoming cavalier so i started preparing.Grinding arena,100% exploring any event quests we got,doing road to labyrinth,etc you named it and it had units,i was doing it,after nearly 1 month of abusing my phone by staying day and night on it,i menaged to save 2500 units.At the time i was in a pretty competitive alliance i would say,so when i told them i was pushing for cav everyone suggested me a ton of content to watch,and i am very grateful for that.My first obstacle was the final act 5 boss,Ultron so as everyone suggested i was planning to use the infamous loki cheese and if that didnt work,use my newly 5* rank 3 nebula.There are no words that can describe how badly i could play that day but after 500 units,i menaged to get him to a pathetic 80% health.Annoyed i quitted the quest and swore i would never touch that quest again.....but not for long because the next day after playing some event quests i found out how nutty Venom the duck can be with some synergies.So with my rank 1 4* symbiotes and their glorious leader 5* r3 Venom the duck we marched to ultron.My goal was to get 2 or 3stacks of regens and pray for some furies but RNG Jesus blessed me and the first match i got 3 furies.After butchering his minions,it was time to exact my revenge and after baiting and waiting for him enough to pop my sp2
    and hit him a few times it was over,i couldnt believe that i beat him without cheesing him.After that i gave him the much deserverd rank 4.Now that act 5 was cleared it was time to get into act 6 and at the start i was afraid that i didnt have my trusty symbiote fodder but believing in my boy Vtd i pushed on.Not gonna lie i was on a roll with rng that day only getting fury and regen buffs so the whole ordeal was quite easy but after 4 bosses defeated and 200 units burned through it was time for the roadblock that people call Crossbones.I brought out my old pal nebula for the immunity but for the love of god i couldnt do enough damage with her so i called in the big guns.With my 10 fury Vtd i was chipping how much i could and then quitting.After 5 l2 revives crossbones was down,i knew that after one more quest i would finally become cavalier.So with 300 units lighter i menaged to beat Sentinel.Couldnt believe how much work Vtd put out even tho he had 0 immunities and just sheer damaged and survivability.I owe everything to that one 5* featured that blessed me with this champion.
    TL;DR: Dont duck with Venom the duck.
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Here is mine Hope Yalls like it (its a true story)
    I was walking around a desolate place when I saw a man who called himself the “Collecter” told me that I was the fabled “Summoner” who would be the one who summons champions to fight and appease a force. Then I met with “Kang the Conqueror” who wanted to destroy me to win the “Contest of Champions” and claim a mystical thing he seemed like a bully bringing champions to fight and yet hiding in the shadows all the time. That was until I beat every last champ he put and found him, it was the easiest fight of my life as I realised he was just a ugly face who couldn’t do anything. I repeated the process until I had to fight “Thanos” himself at first I was scared since I had seen all the avengers movies and knew what he could do. It took me some nerves to work up but I defeated “The Mad Titian” himself after that I got transported to an entire new realm (an alt) where I was shocked to discover that the world had simply repeated itself and afterwards I saw HIM the “Maestro” he called me out and I destroyed him from then the “Collector” tried to make me stay his pawn with his buffness but I destroyed him and I kept getting teleported to different realms some were for a title some didn’t need energy some helped me summon more champs and after that I did my final push on the realm I started in defeating all the bosses till the 7.3 “Kang”(he is annoying) and then my account got shafted into darkness and as I tried to regain conscience I couldn’t reach that realm again no matter how hard I tried so now I was stuck on an account that didn’t beat Kang 20 times yet or even whack the “Collector”'s immortal body and there is only a flicker of hope shrouded in darkness but the light shines bright on my champs faces telling me to fight and win the GGCs which i doubt but i gave it my best shot anyway .

• Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    I spent about 30 minutes on a paragraph, THEN it got deleted..... 😔
  • Options
    RookRook Posts: 8
    Maxwell24 said:

so sorry to hear
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

I feel your pain. I posted mine, saw an edit that needed to be made, did that, and the whole thing was gone.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Karnak OP. If you think otherwise, your opinion is trash and you probably think NF is top tier.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Maxwell24 said:

I feel your pain. I posted mine, saw an edit that needed to be made, did that, and the whole thing was gone.

I was worried about this so before I pressed Post I Copied the whole thing
  • Options
    IllusionaryIllusionary Posts: 43

I have dmed the winners

I thought submissions were still open until the 28th
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★

I have dmed the winners

I thought submissions were still open until the 28th
    Even me, I was just about to start my write up :(