**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you disappointed with the gifting?

I’ve opened over 30 ggc and honestly very lack luster luck and feels underwhelming

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    They are what they are. I opened quite a few, got really lucky on the 6*s (duped NF and Angela, pulled Dragonman and miles). I think I formed a mystic T5cc, and pushed most of my other rank up materials into overflow. I pulled a bit of R4 materials, and just so very much gold and iso.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Keep pulling 5* sigs. Not sure why. Other than that I’m pretty happy with the event as a whole.
  • I've been pretty happy with what I've gotten
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

It's pretty consistent with last year. I'm just mad I gifted my alt account 5 GGCs and pulled a 6* gem crystal and 5 6* sig stones....and I have no 6*'s...

I always gift my alts mastery cores. It’s worse points, but prevents FOMO
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

It's pretty consistent with last year. I'm just mad I gifted my alt account 5 GGCs and pulled a 6* gem crystal and 5 6* sig stones....and I have no 6*'s...

I always gift my alts mastery cores. It’s worse points, but prevents FOMO
    I wanted shards on my alt account. Kabam didn't understand the assignment.
  • tufo24tufo24 Posts: 45
    I swapped a GGC with a friend at work. He opened his and got a 6* awakening crystal!! I got a 4* Kang. Who won that exchange?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not at all. Been having fun so far.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    1500 units got me 6 star cosmic gem(plan to use on cmm) and 7500 star shards, it's worth it for me
  • I'm 58 deep and feeling like I'd be winning the game if it were 2017. So glad I decided to not spend a dime on this garbage. While one ally mate gets a 6* kang from a single crystal and another a 6* thanos from 2, the only rewards I want even as a 5* and I'm here piling up more t2a in the overflow, 5* sigs and shards and the occasional tiny t5cc fragment I don't need. Rng has always been my pain point in this game but it's obviously not going to swing in my favor so why bother being angry over this nonsense anymore.

You sound pretty angry
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Two 6* AG and a 5* Hype..Finally! And other goodies. Took hype straight to r5 during level up event. No 6* shards but those AG will be more valuable at my progression level.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm ok with it.

I mean, I didn't expect to get 6 stars weapon x, but I did get 6 stars shards, then opened a featured and got spiderman 2099 so I'm pretty happy.

Plus gold, and catalyst so yeaeh, it was nice, I never get the best, but i'm pretty happy.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Out of 6 crystals I got something moderate not extreme good. 3 t2 alpha cats, 25 percent t5b, 6 star sig stones, and this
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

The ggc themselves have always been a rng fiesta and nope those alone usually isnt worth it. But with the milestones and rank rewards it def is imo

They've been alright to me so far (got a 4* Thanos and a 6* Kang, and a 6* Nexus on mini), but yes they're heavily rng. Can be very rewarding or incredibly meh.
    Considering the rewards they can give, makes sense they only are around once a year
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I've been getting a ton of t2a and a fair chunk of t5cc, which is awesome but would have been even better if I would have gotten some t5b to go with it. As it is now, I can't really use it. But it's nice to have, for sure. I'm not done trading yet since my alt is lvl39 at the moment. When I hit 40, I'll see another surge of GGCs and hopefully I can pull something good from them.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Not really

I'm just pretty much ignoring it this year, because I don't have a large amount of units anyway.

And nobody should ever look to Global.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 247 ★★★

Not really

I'm just pretty much ignoring it this year, because I don't have a large amount of units anyway.

And nobody should ever look to Global.

Completely. DON'T look at global.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes I got all t4 basics and 5 star sig stones lol
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Nope.

From opening 5 GGC’s

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    And just doing the solo milestone got me 15,000 6* shards which got me…

I’m going to open my GGC’s on Xmas day
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I have opened 20 and got 5k 6* shards as best thing to show for it.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    A good rule of thumb when spending money or units in this game: if the rewards you are hoping for are behind RNG, do not spend. Only spend on guarantees.
    Now, if you went into these crystals with the mindset of “gimme that sweet gold, baby” (even a little rng involved there), then anything else would have been extra, and no disappointment
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Only had 600 units spent on the gifting event, sent 2 GGC to my ally mates then got 2 in return, claimed 6 from milestone rewards and then some units, sent 2 more ggc to ally mates and got 2 in return.
    Got 5* Skill AG (used on Nick)
    4* Kang
    4* Thanos then duped him
    Some Sig stones, T4cc and that's about it for me. Glad I added 2 trophy champs to my collection.
    Will probably grind to gift 2 more ggc for some milestones and done.

So Event is Ok. I'm nore excited about the gift card come December 24th,I hope kabam gives something juicy.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    5s Weapon X on my alt acct.