Options

Solo Gifting Rewards

Comments

• Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 173 ★★
    It'd be nice if we could get some clarification as to why people have had 1 but not the other and I'm even seeing some people have neither.
    People are bound to be impatient with no word on why they're being rolled out like they are.
  • Options
    D_TD_T Posts: 11
    I'm in the same boat as the OP ... got Alliance gifting rewards ages ago, but still no solo rewards (despite scoring 90k points for the event with an apparent leader board rating of about 31.5k).

Most of my alliance members have got their solo ones though...

Could an admin/moderator please advise if it's now a bug if we still haven't got the rewards and if so, what do we need to do to get the rewards?
  • Options
    AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    edited January 2022
    Thanks kabam they have just come in
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Finally got our alliance rank reward. Pop 2 6* and duped abomination and modok. LOL
  • Options
    skulptskulpt Posts: 5
    Finally got it an hour or so ago, this really did take forever.
  • Options
    JurzynJurzyn Posts: 3
    25 hours ... still no solo rewards for me ...
  • Options
    zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Posts: 9
    Got the alliance rank rewards on my mini but no solo rank rewards despite having 79k of points. Are the rewards still being rolled out cause it feels like some people have been missed?
  • Options
    zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Posts: 9
    2 days in and still no solo rank rewards, how long does it usually take kabam to respond after opening a support ticket?
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    I wouldn’t really want to connect to support.. I have never ever got a thing solved by support without help from @Kabam Miike .
    Mostly support will end up asking repetitive questions asking for the info about your past lives (#sarcasm) and your case would not resolve unless you involve someone from here. I mostly ended up involving Mike. But other Kabam members should also be able to help.. (this is my personal experience and may not be the same for everyone though)
  • Options
    I am still waiting
  • Options
    PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike hey, I still haven't gotten solo gifting rewards...and I am coming up on 48 hours without getting them...I am quiet concerned now that I won't get them...can we at least get a comment on what to do? There are many of us like this....I got 55k points and should be getting top 10%, please respond asap. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Based on the following poll I created , it looks like it is only me who is waiting 😜 could you guys please vote?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293231/need-help-from-community#latest
  • Options
    I_am_JIN said:

Bruh this is absolutely ridiculous I have sent a report to kabam and they are taking so much time. Even not a confirmation mail that we are processing ur request. The 10 percent t5cc selector is a huge deal for me coz I'm just 6k shards away from forming my first ever t5cc(mutant) and they are so casual about this. I wanna see how many more days can they take to give a reward that the player deserves and not some stupid compensation or anything bs

Same, I sent a report to Kabam as well, they haven't replied yet either...I am almost able to form a Tier 5 cc for doom, which would be my first. And I believe I should be getting a 25% one....any type of response would be MUCH appreciated. Please respond ASAP kabam. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I am also a bit confused. I thought(based on a community member’s inputs) that may be delay is because of the weekend. However, One community member is saying s/he did get a response even on a weekend!! Not sure how it works..
  • Options
    For some reason, every comment I make here. Someone disagree without even clarifying anything. For the person who disagree, refer https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293299/usual-wait-time-for-support#latest
  • Options
    Will do the same @I_am_JIN 👍🏻
  • Options
    BalamSaibootBalamSaiboot Posts: 10
    I still do not receive my individual rewards and it has already been 3 days, am I the only one who is having it like this? send mail to kabam in case they can solve the error but they still do not respond but I would like to know if I am not the only one who is going through these problems
  • Options
    Don’t worry @BalamSaiboot some of us are still waiting
  • Options

I still do not receive my individual rewards and it has already been 3 days, am I the only one who is having it like this? send mail to kabam in case they can solve the error but they still do not respond but I would like to know if I am not the only one who is going through these problems

you are not the only one, still waiting.....
  • Options
    I_am_JIN said:

Well either way I'm gonna keep u guys posted about my situation, I expect u guys to keep me posted too. We are together in this lol coz I think we are a minority here. If some more days pass by the response we will get would be straight up - we are sorry for the inconvenience our condolences will be with ya'll 😂

sounds good man, hope we all get our rewards we worked hard for
  • Options
    I think it’s because of weekend.. I am in the same boat and still waiting. Let’s hope they respond in Monday.
  • Options
    That thread is closed for discussion, so no one can post anything there😜. I raised a sport ticket but no response yet.
  • Options
    oPaylowooPaylowo Posts: 18
    I also have no solo rewards. Honestly just glad I’m not alone at this point.
  • Options
    BalamSaibootBalamSaiboot Posts: 10
    Has anyone heard about the individual payout for the super giveaway event?
  • Options
    To those who are seriously waiting for their rewards.. I got following response from Kabam on my ticket.

Though I qualify for all the criteria mentioned, I have not received my rewards. I have updated that ticket with necessary comments and will keep you guys posted if I see any progress.

• Options

My 3rd account is in a dilemma right now coz Kabam won't give me the Solo Gifting Rewards. It became a Cavalier last August 24, joined the current alliance last September 7 and is level 56 before the gifting event but Kabam marked my ticket as solved even without sending the rewards. SMH
  • Options

My 3rd account is in a dilemma right now coz Kabam won't give me the Solo Gifting Rewards. It became a Cavalier last August 24, joined the current alliance last September 7 and is level 56 before the gifting event but Kabam marked my ticket as solved even without sending the rewards. SMH

I have thebsimilar reply from Kabam too.
  • Options
    Red_ManaRed_Mana Posts: 11
    I also just got that response from kabam and didn’t actually receive my rewards. I put in another ticket, hopefully they’ll pay a little more attention to this one. Was hoping to use these rewards to get my last 6* featured, doesn’t look like that’s happening now.
  • Options
    BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    edited January 2022
    I still do not have rewards either, after submitting ticket #211451, I received a similar response about my ticket being closed and "solved". Unacceptable.
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on