**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you use alliance compensation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    No, 32k gold is all I see from it
    One step closer to 6* unstoppable colossus.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Yes, I use compensation almost always

Besides loyalty. I’m curious to know why any of this is useful. It certainly isn’t to me.

Stop doing alliance content that is beneath your capabilities. You'll earn better rewards in the process.

I don't get the point of these posts. If you don't use it and refuse to do harder alliance content where you might actually have to use items sometimes... cool. That's your choice. But I don't get why it bothers you if others are using it.

It almost seems as if these are meant to be a brag post? That you don't use alliance items. But it's more just broadcasting that you are doing easy AQ maps. And for the record, I'm not really using it *now*, but I was when we first switched to map 8 and I probably will again when the Mods are introduced.
    Same here, i'm doing map 8 and sometimes around day 4 or 5 if i slip in miss a parry one combo will end you.

• Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Oh another thing , I think everyone that plays war use it , if not they lying !
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    AQ Rarely required. It gives me backup if needed to take down minis with more links up since we are in different timezones. I'd rather AQ be more like the newer AW setup. Links are just on final boss.

AW, if there is a season or expiring, no reason to not use a boost here or there.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,190 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry, but I just think the entire post/poll is misleading because he doesn't disclose that he doesn't even participate in Alliance Quest. Then goes on to say he doesn't value the comp. Of course he doesn't. He doesn't play the game mode in which it's intended to be used.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

I'm sorry, but I just think the entire post/poll is misleading because he doesn't disclose that he doesn't even participate in Alliance Quest. Then goes on to say he doesn't value the comp. Of course he doesn't. He doesn't play the game mode in which it's intended to be used.

Yeah it’s like getting stamina recharges, never doing arena and then claiming they’re useless
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Yeah it’s like getting stamina recharges, never doing arena and then claiming they’re useless
    About that…
  • Options
    Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21
    I use it about half of it at most. Definitely take more chances with revives and potions
  • Options
    I love it because I can bring different champs if I want to AQ, and if I feel like it, I'll take out the mini or the boss by just throwing revives at it.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,769 ★★★★★
    Crystals - no. I got plenty of rankup mats
    Loyalty - no. Don't play AW and idc about Colossus
    Pots+revives - no. Don't need them for map 3

I am not against it by any means, many people use it and need those resources to deal with these bugs. I just don't.