**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you use alliance compensation?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Besides loyalty. I’m curious to know why any of this is useful. It certainly isn’t to me.

Do you use alliance compensation? 159 votes

Yes, I use compensation almost always
40%
MasterSmokeBitterSteelmostlyharmlessnzuffyEaglesFlyHighjdrum663Feeney234TheVyrusBlackfriar63ShaggyMCat_MurdockUncle_Fatty_247ShadowstrikehungryhungrybbqCassyLiss_Bliss_Wicket329Barrier Reefetgddhjjbrandinho 64 votes
No, 32k gold is all I see from it
59%
GamerSnizzbarSuperSleightbuffajrTendersquadfmussapGK_23phillgreenTerraGNASTYQuikPikLongshot_33Darth_StewieHammerbro_64Xcrøss_TRDonnymeijCupidSandeepSFaisaljavedThefire13 95 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 239 ★★★
    Loyalty and map crystals are the only things that get used from me
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 304 ★★
    Hard to use war resources when we haven't had a war season in I can't even remember how long.. Not to mention, the bugs affect all content, what's with all the alliance resources (where most people don't need them), and lack of regular resources (that people actually need, often specifically due to the bugs). I don't really even care, but I also believe they know exactly what they're doing.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    Items in overflow, they get sold.
    I only really use them when my ally/me is having a bad week and I'm forced to take noded bosses.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    I use the AQ revives and the AQ t4 team health. I wouldn't mind some more of those health pots tbh. Not using the war pots but I'm also not playing off season war.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Besides loyalty. I’m curious to know why any of this is useful. It certainly isn’t to me.

Stop doing alliance content that is beneath your capabilities. You'll earn better rewards in the process.

I don't get the point of these posts. If you don't use it and refuse to do harder alliance content where you might actually have to use items sometimes... cool. That's your choice. But I don't get why it bothers you if others are using it.

It almost seems as if these are meant to be a brag post? That you don't use alliance items. But it's more just broadcasting that you are doing easy AQ maps. And for the record, I'm not really using it *now*, but I was when we first switched to map 8 and I probably will again when the Mods are introduced.
    I

Stop doing alliance content that is beneath your capabilities. You'll earn better rewards in the process.

I don't get the point of these posts. If you don't use it and refuse to do harder alliance content where you might actually have to use items sometimes... cool. That's your choice. But I don't get why it bothers you if others are using it.

It almost seems as if these are meant to be a brag post? That you don't use alliance items. But it's more just broadcasting that you are doing easy AQ maps. And for the record, I'm not really using it *now*, but I was when we first switched to map 8 and I probably will again when the Mods are introduced.
    I do map6 with 4*s and 1 r4 5*
    I don't use any items unless I am on last minutes of the quest and have to brute Force the boss
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    For AW you need 20 or even 30 Players. If you are not one of these High End - Content Player in one of the Top 20 Alliances, it is very normal that the 30 different Players have different Skills, different Quality of Champs and so the Difficult of AW is for some of them harder and for some of them easier. So in my Alliances, I have the Luck to be one of the better Player. I never need the Allince Compensation. I always sell them for 32 K. Of course, some of our worse Player may use the Comepnsation, but the Question is still, what a sense a Compensation makes, where only a few of the Alliance Players have a benefit and 100 % of the Solo Players have no benefit. Just this Morning a was playing against Toad, when the Parry misses and I lost three Matches in a row. I had to use my Solo Rewards because of the Game - Bug. So what benefit do I have for this Case with the AW - Rewards? And Why is my Case obviosly not so important, that i get a real Useful Compensation? I still can't understand it
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    During the season, yes
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I’m in the same alliance as him, we don’t even do AQ lol 💀💀, he probably just wanted to get an answer for himself as to why Kabam would keep giving us this same package
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Fenico said:

If you dont use it you are overcompensated, good for you. I dont understand why people must cry all the time about it though. Would you really prefer them sending nothing at all just because "I dont use it so its useless" ?

What I believe they really want is more solo comp. And this is another round about way of asking for it.. without asking for it, again. But I guess they don't see how it can be viewed as selfish, by those who actually use and appreciate the alliance comp. I have solo items in overflow. But.. do you see me speaking out against solo comp when we receive it? Making polls about whether it's useful (to me) or not? No, of course not. Because I understand that there are plenty of players who do find it useful. And I'm happy for them...
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I usually end up using an couple of the AQ revives and AQ health Pots
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★
    There is no option for I use compensation at times. The compensation has allowed me to experiment with less effective but fun champs in AQ knowing that I have revives and pots in overflow if I mess up. It’s made AQ more fun for me personally and less of a boring grind.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    I use it some, mostly in AW.
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    My alliance is very relaxed — no AW and one bg of AQ map 3. We don't do higher maps of AQ because we don't want to do any that require more people. The AQ/AW compensation is almost useless.

More solo compensation please! And compensation that actually compensates, not just 5 revives, 10 potions, and 5 energy refills.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I’m in the same alliance as him, we don’t even do AQ lol 💀💀, he probably just wanted to get an answer for himself as to why Kabam would keep giving us this same package
    He doesn’t do AQ and is wondering why items given for AQ are useful?

Is this satire? I actually cannot tell the difference anymore.
    He’s asking if it’s useful, he also says it isn’t useful to him. I don’t understand why it would be satirical
  • Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★

He doesn’t do AQ and is wondering why items given for AQ are useful?

Is this satire? I actually cannot tell the difference anymore.
    He’s asking if it’s useful, he also says it isn’t useful to him. I don’t understand why it would be satirical
    Why then bother coming to the forum and open a poll on this when you can simply ignore it and move on?
  • Options
    I think this post has de-railed a bit from its initial intentions.

I created the post just to see the statistic of the argument “It’s useful just not for you” and see what percent of the forums actually use the compensation. This post isn’t asking to change anything but rather to see the percent that use it and the percent that don’t. This post had the intent of being informative.
  • Options

As of right now a majority does not use most of comp package that is given to us.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    If I need it yes. If I don’t need it no. I don’t know how else to say it