**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Least fun dex

Shady55Shady55 Posts: 18
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
Even though you can dex it 90-100% of the time, who’s got the worst special to dex?

My vote goes to Dragon Man SP1, it’s just way too many swipes back

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Thing sp1 against the corner
  • Punisher sp 1
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Nick furies sp1....

Some folks like to place him on bubble shield 😔
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    nova and guardian and cmm, ever since the game broke and the timing of everything was messed up you can no longer mid beam dex. meaning the beams are usually 2-3 hits and you used to be able to take the first block hit and then dex the rest of the beam... but now if you try to dex, your character just stands still and then you get wrecked... sometimes happens with doom as well
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Surfer Sp2
    Torch Sp1 & Sp2
    Man Thing Sp1
    Air Walker Sp1
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Surfers SP2
    Dragon Man’s SP1
    Moon Knight & Elektra's SP1s

For some reason with the last two I normally take at least one hit on the block :D
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Guardian sp1
    Magneto sp2
    Mysterio sp1

Pretty much anything that is a multi beam move or a move that is active for a long time
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Multi-hit beams, Maestro SP1 (because you aren't even allowed to safely block this) and Yellowjacket SP1 in particular

Also Venom SP2
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    apoc sp2. I always get nicked at the end.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Dooms sp2 not particular reason but my phone laga when he is about fire his beams
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I don't have alot of issue with most specials, except the ones with strick block/evasion timing.

I despise P2099s sp1, and only real headache sp2 is probably Magneto's sp2 (Wags sp1)
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Tigra... Nightmares 🤣
  • krystolix said:

Tigra... Nightmares 🤣

Honestly, for me it's really any character who has an unblockable special attack and travels a super far distance
  • I also hate special attacks I want to dex, but forced to block and it does so much chip damage
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    War machine and punisher 2099
  • Any unblockable special attack in the corner
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Heimdoll sp2 is a slap in the face
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Apoc ap1
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Heimdoll sp2 is a slap in the face

"JusT doNt PuSh HiM to Sp2"
    I always bring powerdrainers against Heimdall cause I don't like eating nearly unavoidable damage
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    This is probably uncommon but for me its dr strange's sp1, its so slow i always mistime it and get clipped.
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    Honestly airwalker’s sp1. I get too confident and go too early so I get smacked in the face. Even when I do evade it I just feel unsatisfied lmao
  • Surprised no one has said Daredevil HK yet, it’s easy to dex but it’s definitely least fun. It’s just super long and he always uses it at the most annoying times, like after he quickly purifies a stun or when you’re trying to use yours.

Sometimes I forget that his special is so long and my stupid a$$ dashes right into the final stage
  • Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 108 ★★
    Surfer sp2
    Mags sp2 (even worse against white mags🙄)
    Apoc any special always a 50/50
    Nova sp2 (no thanks)
    And punisher99 always seems to catch me stupid with his sp1, it's really the instinct of dashing back from a special attack that screws me over 😂🤦‍♂️