**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Enlistment Issue [Merged Thread]

13»

Comments

• Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17

Hello guys,

@Kabam Miike something is wrong with the aw rang lists too, did you guys changed the number of alliances in each Rang? We are usually in G2 after two wins in tier 5, now we are in G3 rang 490 and there are just 500 alliances in G1 and 2 last season 1500!

You can only scroll thru seeing 500 alliances at most in any Medal bracket, even if there are 1500 alliances actually in the bracket,
    Sure but why we are after two wins with 2 bgs in tier 5 only G3 and last season after two wins in tier 7/8 in g2, are there really more alliances now playing with 3 battlegroups I can’t believe that!
    And the alliance rating was frozen after last season so no one could get to higher or lower tier in off-season
    Is it right that there where two wars till now, I’m not sure something is running really wrong …
  • Is it right that there where two wars till now, I’m not sure something is running really wrong …

There have been 3 wars. The standard Wed, Fri, Sun placement day wars in a week. Before the next one (war 4 Wed placement) was shutdown.

Unless you happened to be one of the few that apparently also had enlistment problem in either war 2 or 3. (It was war 4 that had the severe enlistment problem for a lot of teams)
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Any update to the same issue happening in war 2 as well? What about all those missing points?
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    Did anyone else not get matched for 5th war of season? We were enlisted and even when matchmaking started it said we were waiting for match, but we never got matched up and now having yo wait for next war.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Same here…
    We got skipped again 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    Are the alliances that weren't matched filing tickets and what is the response from support?
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Well I we got trown down a tier … normally not even close to dropping out of that tier …. 3 wars ago we where still t4 now t6
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any help or insight to those ally’s still getting mixed/skipped with match making. Sounds like other ally’s are over 2 skips now including mine.
  • kajman777kajman777 Posts: 5

@Kabam Zibiit any help or insight to those ally’s still getting mixed/skipped with match making. Sounds like other ally’s are over 2 skips now including mine.

same here…we lost 2 wars allready but there is so few alliances with this problem so i thing they do nothing with this…they stop the war only when many alliances were not enlisted but when we wrote it before they said that is our fault a we were not enlisted because officers didnt start it
  • TBP21TBP21 Posts: 21
    And here we are again with another matchmaking where we are said not to be enlisted again this season. Being beat not by opponents (since we haven't lost yet) but this bug not allowing us to enter matchmaking and actually fight others. I scrolled back through all of the alliance notices in game to verify no one unenlisted us just prior to matchmaking before posting so it isn't on our end.
  • AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    Our alliance was also un-enlisted again from matchmaking. We were hoping to push to a higher bracket this season but with 2 out of 12 wars already messed up I feel like even with a perfect rest of the season we would end up just short. We could have used those 2 wars.
  • Hammy2332Hammy2332 Posts: 45
    edited January 2022
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra This happened to us for War 1. Filed a help ticket and got a canned response saying nothing is wrong with the system. Then war 3 gets cancelled because of enlistment issues. Now it happed again! We were enlisted but once I signed back in it changed and we missed matchmaking again. This is now the 3rd war we are missing because of issues with the matchmaking system. Is there anything we can do about this? I’d file a help ticket but I get a bot response so I’m not certain that’s worth my time🤦🏼‍♂️
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Hammy2332 said:

This happened to us for War 1. Filed a help ticket and got a canned response saying nothing is wrong with the system. Then war 3 gets cancelled because of enlistment issues. Now it happed again! We were enlisted but once I signed back in it changed and we missed matchmaking again. This is now the 3rd war we are missing because of issues with the matchmaking system. Is there anything we can do about this? I’d file a help ticket but I get a bot response so I’m not certain that’s worth my time🤦🏼‍♂️

I don't think anything can be done about it. The appropriate response I can think off is every single member in your alliance should file ticket and attached the report with the announcement made on no match-making.

• OliveneOlivene Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike its happening all over again with this season not matchmaking and removing alliances from enlistment.
  • darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Happed to my alliance for first day of new season. We enlisted and matching phase started, only for enlistment to be canceled and the general message stating we did not enlist.