**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overpowered AI

Comments

• Options
    BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★

Blxndy said:

Anyone else noticed that if you parry heavy, then dash straight away to try and catch them as they stand up - the AI is much much faster now and will often dash out/block/intercept you?

I used to be able to do it super reliably but can’t after the most recent update. Either the AI has sped up and stands up much quicker, or we are much slower and can’t dash as soon after a heavy.

I have not been able to do this reliably for a while. But remember when Sersi during the side event knocked you down and dashed in straight away and hit you? Seems even the AI are getting advantages.
    Sersi was broken for me on that. Everytime she knocked me down with her sp1, when she dashed in for an attack she always whiffed her first hit
    I always got slapped by her
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Have devs commented about this yet???
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    AI is adapting to our gameplay style!
    Happened with me! I noticed the style they were using was quite same with what i used fo do!
    Like: doing 2-3 hit combo, dash back n intercept but now ai doing the same against me but with more speed.sometimes ai just doesn't sash forward while we try to do intercepts and suddenly they do n 5-hit combo , sp attack n ko us!!
    Ai behaviour is one thing but speed also is a factor here ! Too fast
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Does anyone know how I can post a video? I have a perfect example of the AI having crazy reaction times. Also in the video Agent Venom tenacities my Apoc. Also this AI is making it really hard to use Hulkbuster because I never have enough time to throw the heavy.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★

I've gotten parried so much in war using Ghost lmaooo.🤣

speaking of parries, I even get parried in story questing....
    the last thing we need to teach them is dexterity....lol
    The ai actually did it in war
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 371 ★★★
    The AI is super-smart. It rapidly learns multiple patterns in your fighting style. Mix it up to keep it guessing...
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Ai can parry and dex in war because the person placing the defenders has those masteries. In quests they don’t so ai can’t dex or parry
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Does anyone know how I can post a video? I have a perfect example of the AI having crazy reaction times. Also in the video Agent Venom tenacities my Apoc. Also this AI is making it really hard to use Hulkbuster because I never have enough time to throw the heavy.

You have to post the video to YouTube and then upload the link here.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I noticed Hercules's infuriate debuff working agst Hercules 😂 that's the power of AI in mcoc now.
  • Options

Ai can parry and dex in war because the person placing the defenders has those masteries. In quests they don’t so ai can’t dex or parry
    Not true. I get sexed and parried all the time in quests. And before anyone says it, yes I do know what champs have evade and which don’t. Another thing that annoys me is I’ll knock a champ down dash back to create space and before my dash is over they have jumped back up dashed across the whole screen and blast me with 5 hits. Oh and let’s not forget how long the game has been broken and yet they pull out his BS. Not shocked though. Kabaam will always be kabaam.
    Ya this is complete BS. In quests, they don’t have masteries so no, they can’t parry or use dex
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

Not true. I get sexed and parried all the time in quests. And before anyone says it, yes I do know what champs have evade and which don’t. Another thing that annoys me is I’ll knock a champ down dash back to create space and before my dash is over they have jumped back up dashed across the whole screen and blast me with 5 hits. Oh and let’s not forget how long the game has been broken and yet they pull out his BS. Not shocked though. Kabaam will always be kabaam.
    Ya this is complete BS. In quests, they don’t have masteries so no, they can’t parry or use dex
    LOL ok guess I just imagined it. Your right they shouldn’t but they do.
  • Options

Anyone else noticed that if you parry heavy, then dash straight away to try and catch them as they stand up - the AI is much much faster now and will often dash out/block/intercept you?

I used to be able to do it super reliably but can’t after the most recent update. Either the AI has sped up and stands up much quicker, or we are much slower and can’t dash as soon after a heavy.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this, I ranked up my colossus and now I barely use him anymore because his fury expires by the time I can get a hit in because of this. Pretty annoying.
    I don’t think everyone was able to do this. I’ve been playing for 6+ years and this is something I could never do at any point reliably
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

and they refuse to throw their special attacks

This, this sucks 😞
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Upload to youtube and post a link.
  • Options

i still remember having a completely deathless season and then a silver surfer decided to parry resist my heavy from my doom TWICE and then combo me to death (he was under 10 percent health)
    and right next fight I got parried twice by bishop using ghost, but luckily I survived

also i dont know if anyone has noticed this or not
    but the ai seems to dash back for exactly 2 seconds when a fight starts, this causes the phase from my ghost to run out almost every time and its happening in so many places that its actually weird as heck, i have no clue why

Mateeeeee, I cannot tell you how much this happens to me, especially in AQ (with Ghost). They dash all the way back then I try to dash in and get light intercepted!
  • Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    edited February 2022
    100% agree. Definitely getting special intercepted now. They hold block, I dash in, and boom. And if they’re not special intercepting, they’re taking years to throw a special.

Agree on situational awareness - throw on a power sting and they just wait it out….

I almost feel like they changed Stand your ground and it’s re-calculated on every hit now. And now my second or third contact on a heavy is sometimes resisted even though my first hit went through.
  • Options
    .....7.5K views and this still hasn't been commented on by Kabam - really?!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

and they refuse to throw their special attacks

This I have noticed a lot, passive AI. Either not throwing specials or sitting in the corner just eating hits while blocking. The baiting the more annoying part because of time limits in certain content..
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    It's like the AI is toying with us, baiting us to attack and at the last moment unleash an sp, or an unstoppable at the end. 😠