**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ring In The Year Of The Tiger and Let The Mojo Television Network Entertain You This February!

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,421 ★★★★★
    Celebrate Lunar New Year in style with a special Quest! As with the years prior, this Quest skews towards newer players, but following a full reward overhaul, stronger Summoners might find some useful materials within!

Where's the overhaul?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,809 ★★★★★

• Options
    Did not take image before claiming. Would have preferred the 2-Star Tigra on the higher level accounts.

• Options
    PelusoPeluso Posts: 4
    Great
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

No new champions for February is a near unacceptable blow! This game is going towards Kabam’s Transformer game that doesn’t have new champions and hasn’t had any for a couple of years!

There are new champions for February, there are no buffs announced.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

10000 points: 888 x Mythic Crystal Shard

I don't know how to feel about this ... we don't really need that type of weird number of shards to that crystal.

Also, the cav crystals this time are gonna cost 2k shards instead of the usual 4k. Is that correct?
    The number eight is very important in the Lunar New Year celebration. It's very lucky, it's a very positive thing so they figured let's incorporate that into the rewards. And while it's understandable that the number a total rewards might be an inconvenience, still in many ways it's in part of the festivities.
  • Options
    Average?

• Options
    Death_Wa1chDeath_Wa1ch Posts: 19
    edited February 2022
    Picture says it all how game offers take away from other parts of the game
  • Options
    Why is this event quest starting so late compared to usual? And going into mid march?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,512 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    How unbelievably disappointing. Still no new content for February mentioned in the patch notes. Getting really monotonous over here. But hey....at least we are getting pretty videos.
  • Options
    PelusoPeluso Posts: 4
    Great
  • Options
    JefsJefs Posts: 10
    The publicity of the event looks good, let's see in practice.

I hope it's not the same as the snack advertising, the poster is cool, but they are just illustrative images.

Lately it's been like this, the publicity of the events is good, but when the event starts it's even angry to play.

bad prizes, difficulty level, opponent entropy, etc.......
  • Options
    ReporteReporte Posts: 2
    Estamos jodidos con el juego
  • Options
    ReporteReporte Posts: 2
    Señores de kabam
    Luego de actualizar el juego, tuvimos que borrarlo y regresar a la versión anterior utilizando la página APKmirror esa fue la única solución que pudimos hacer mientras tanto seguimos esperando que ustedes nos arreglen el problema y señores de cabán no todos tenemos iPhone y un Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Personally think it would be more fun if the node "The Power Of love" isnt there. Otherwise its too easy for legendary
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152

Personally think it would be more fun if the node "The Power Of love" isnt there. Otherwise its too easy for legendary

That node pairing is basically a "Are you reading these?" lol
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Gmonkey said:

To confirm we can run all difficulties or only one?

Yes u can run them all.
  • Options
    AwawagAwawag Posts: 13
    Cavalier Cast and Crew crystal has old drop rates. Wonder if this was intentional since it only costs 2k shards instead of the usual 4k.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Awawag said:

Cavalier Cast and Crew crystal has old drop rates. Wonder if this was intentional since it only costs 2k shards instead of the usual 4k.

Just noticed that too. If this is intended, I look forward to all those juicy 3* max Sig crystals, ha ha :(
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Awawag said:

they don't have old drop rates, just regular instead of featured. The old regular drop rate was 1% for a six star and the featured was 1,5% ^_^

I also want to add a thing: last month we could open 7 featured cav crystals without spending, and this gave around 27,6% chance to pull a six star (0,955^7 = 72,4% chance to not pull a six star); this month you can open up to 29 regular cav crystals without spending, giving you a good 58,7% chance to pull one six star champion (0,97^29 = 41,3% chance to not pull a six star) ^_^
  • Options
    Don't know if this has happened to anyone else but for me I've gotten slightly reduced rewards for the Lunar New Year Quest. During V33.2 I got the 5 Star shards that end in 8 but when it was update to V33.3, the Red Envelopes instead gave out 4 Star shards.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Anyone notice after you finish fighting Sam Wilson Captain America there is an extra spot to go before finishing the quest even though he is the boss. I thought it was interesting and a bit humorous.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Don't like being forced to do all difficulties. I have no use of the lower level rewards, yet I have to waste energy exploring lower level difficulties to get any meaningful rewards from the solo event. Not a fan of this design.
  • Options
    good
  • Options
    IjdjjIjdjj Posts: 1
    Tienen razón