Options

Why there is so much hype for hyperion??

NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have r3 awakened hyperion... is he that worth of ranking him up
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah he is. He has a long heavy and if you can ramp it up, you can do a lot of damage with your specials. You can also potentially stun cycle with your sp2 as well. Dude just hits hard
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    He's simple.
    Powergain.
    Fury.
    Stunlock potential.
    Decent Regen.
    He's aged extremely well. His sig scales horribly so you don't need to feed him any.

Definitely r5 worthy if duped. R4 max if not.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

He's simple.
    Powergain.
    Fury.
    Stunlock potential.
    Decent Regen.
    He's aged extremely well. His sig scales horribly so you don't need to feed him any.

+Incinerate
  • Options
    NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53
    Terra said:

He's simple.
    Powergain.
    Fury.
    Stunlock potential.
    Decent Regen.

Yeah i have a duped hyperion.. just waiting for the resources to upgrade him after hearing from you guys
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    One of the simplest, yet powerful champs in the game. Worth the rank-up, especially after being awakened. Many of them have told you about his abilities, so I don't think I will need to say more about it.

A good counter for Buffed-up, Stun-immune match ups, Diss-track (the one where you need to have 3+ debuffs on opponent to inflict damage). These were just very few of the top of my mind, lot more where he shines well.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Bcoz he is hyperion... read his kit and try him out... I have a maxed 5 star on whom I used a generic on and never regretted it till date.. him and Magik have aged extremely well and still are valid in thenmeta
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Easy power gain is incredible, but that regen is underrated. Simple gameplay and high reward.

He’s stood the test of time and is an incredible champ design.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    The power gain enabling you to spam specials is a unique and often extremely useful ability. I, however, have never owned hype above 4 star so I can’t see the “hype” myself
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,738 ★★★★
    He really is amazing. Was my first R5 Cosmic 5*, and since I duped my 6* this week he also is going to be my first cosmic 6* R3. He is that good.

He definitely needs to be awakened though. I immediately awakened my 5* so never played much with him unawakened, but after 3 weeks of messing around with the unawakened 6* it definitely makes a huge difference.
  • Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    Also sp1 is energy damage and non contact (can spam sp1 against electro).

Great burst damage. Parry heavy parry heavy. Get a few furies. Sp2 with furies is usually gives you a stun. Heavy sp1. He just cranks out damage. You also don’t need too many sig stones. His awakened ability falls off at a point.