**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron bug patched....

13»

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    It was only a matter of time the bug got fixed
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I’m going to favourite this thread, only so I can point to it when people say that player beneficial bugs are patched immediately, so they can remember how long it actually took them to do it.

Ultron stun reduction synergy bug and slow immunity bug still not patched
    So yea, pro player bug patched sooner than against player ones
  • Options
    edited February 2022

LordPSN said:

Hah... Told you so!!
    His bug was the only good thing.
    Now that's gone so he is back to be a noodle champ

@LordPSN , this was 5 hit combos not tryna conserve hits, no boosts, deep wounds, or suicides. if you dont know how to play him then say so
    That r3?
    My r2 takes 1 minute and 60-70 ish hits
  • Options

Lucifire said:

ItsDamien said:

I’m going to favourite this thread, only so I can point to it when people say that player beneficial bugs are patched immediately, so they can remember how long it actually took them to do it.

They still haven't said anything about fixing his g99 stun duration reduction bug that's actually useful for players. So, the point still holds up
    How does a bad bug existing hold up the point that "beneficial" bugs are patched fast?
    The bad bug is been there for longer than benificial
  • Options
    Don't touch Ultron
  • Options
    "Don't touch Ultron"
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Lucifire said:

Lucifire said:

ItsDamien said:

They still haven't said anything about fixing his g99 stun duration reduction bug that's actually useful for players. So, the point still holds up
    How does a bad bug existing hold up the point that "beneficial" bugs are patched fast?
    Thank you. I didn't want to waste my time explaining to these simpletons but yes you are very much correct. Ultron + g99 and Ghost recoil phase bugs are both very beneficial to players, yet they haven't fixed it. I'm very sure mole man bug fix is coming soon too

man there's gonna be an uprising if they patch the Mole Man True Accuracy
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Lucifire said:

Lucifire said:

ItsDamien said:

Thank you. I didn't want to waste my time explaining to these simpletons but yes you are very much correct. Ultron + g99 and Ghost recoil phase bugs are both very beneficial to players, yet they haven't fixed it. I'm very sure mole man bug fix is coming soon too

man there's gonna be an uprising if they patch the Mole Man True Accuracy
    Hope it gets patched soon. Or atleast acknowledged as intended or a bug
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

sooo… am i the only one who’s thinking mole man might get fixed soon? peoples arguments till now have been “it’s been a bug for a long time so i doubt they’d fix it”. this sheds some new light 🤷‍♂️

We can only hope.
  • Options
    I see a lot of "it's been there for so long so it should be added" or that it's been there for so long so why fix it now. I wonder how that logic would be applied to thing like the stun parry bug?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

I see a lot of "it's been there for so long so it should be added" or that it's been there for so long so why fix it now. I wonder how that logic would be applied to thing like the stun parry bug?

I would be thrilled if they permanently kept the parry/dec bugs and kept the compensation because free aq and aw has been a delight
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Bring it back as a synergy
  • Options
    StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    People keep mentioning a moleman bug. Excuse my ignorance but can someone please explain what his bug is?
  • Options
    StephD87 said:

People keep mentioning a moleman bug. Excuse my ignorance but can someone please explain what his bug is?

He is not supposed to have his true strike when in frenzy or when above 10 monster mass. As of now he can do both
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

StephD87 said:

He is not supposed to have his true strike when in frenzy or when above 10 monster mass. As of now he can do both

I'm not seeing any bug here.
  • Options
    Sazed said:

StephD87 said:

I'm not seeing any bug here.

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Interesting. My Mole-man has never been bugged. He's still amazing though. Obviously it's a bug, but I wonder why it only happens for some people
  • Options
    Sazed said:

Interesting. My Mole-man has never been bugged. He's still amazing though. Obviously it's a bug, but I wonder why it only happens for some people

You have to enter frenzy before you reach 10 charges. That way you get to keep the true stirke