**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you guys planning to buy Romance 2-3 gem and 6* awakening gem for future investment ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
The only champs i see myself using that gem is Herc , Kitty , AA and Colossus . Currently i do not have any of them as 6* . But i might get them in future .

Are you guys still buying it even if you don't have those champs right now ? The deal is banger ngl. What are you guys planning ??

Comments

• Options

I’d buy it and wait in your position. In my position, I bought it and used on AA.

Good for you fam...i already have AA at sig 200 so don't see myself having another copy of him at r3 . Herc prolly the most worthy to have 2 copies .
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    I would if I had the units. There are a lot of good champions in that pool and I don't have any of them as 6*s.
  • Options
    MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Did buy it and holding it for either AA,kitty or herc whoever I pull first.
  • Options
    I bought the awakening gem, but I already got herc awakened, and I don't have use for a 6* AA or Colossus on my roster, so I'm holding it for 3 years when I finally get kitty pryde
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s a limited pool but there are some great champs in this one. Worth a purchase and hold especially with how hard 6* AGs are to come by
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @_Sham_ literally in the same boat, grinding away as this is my best chance to awaken herc as a f2p. 1600 away rn. You got a plan/any tips?
  • Options
    Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21
    Definitely getting them and putting them in the safe
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I bought the awaken gem. I am saving it for AA, kitty or knull. Skipping the 2-3 gem though.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Definitely getting the AG. Likely getting the 2-3 gem as well.

Kitty and Herc are my current top 2 6* wants, so being able to pretty much instantly awaken them and take them to R3 when I finally land one of them is of value to me.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Got it, probably use it on Angela. I have Knull too, but I like Angela more.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    I am getting both. There are a lot of champs in that pool I could instantly take to r3. And at least half of those are also solid to excellent awakening candidates. If I pulled HT, could take him straight to r3 and probably hold the gem for someone else.

I also like the fact that it's independent of your other catalyst limits. My biggest issue is that I often have to hunt for the T4CC and it puts a stack of the others in overflow. Although the T2A is going to increase an already massive overflow, but that's a first world problem.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Considered the offers but decided not to. Still prefers spring cleaning and July 4th deals more and need about 20 thousand units for that.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

Considered the offers but decided not to. Still prefers spring cleaning and July 4th deals more and need about 20 thousand units for that.

Spring cleaning is entirely cash based I believe !!
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

GOTG said:

Mostly not entirely. You can buy part of it by units.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Still debating on whether I should get the awakening gem

I also own Herc, Kitty and AA but can only awaken one of them…
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

Still debating on whether I should get the awakening gem

I also own Herc, Kitty and AA but can only awaken one of them…

All 3 are amazing . Defo a tough choice . I would personally go with Hercules since he has grt damage and utility and is also a top prestige champ.

But you really can't go wrong here.
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    GOTG said:

Same here. I am at 7k units now so might buy the 1k unit bundle but am skipping others. I already have Herc awakened and mutant awakening gem in inventory if I ever get AA or Kitty
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    I used it on daddy Herc.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Rohit_316 said:

GOTG said:

Mostly not entirely. You can buy part of it by units.
    Last year it was cash and earning some doubloons by playing the game. No units.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I bought it for the future. Haven‘t any of the champs and i hope to pull at least herc at july 4th :D
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    What if you already have herc/aa awakened? Kitty is already in the featured and you can pull AND dupe her naturally since you’d be doing multiple runs to pull and dupe nimrod and hyperion