**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

*Resolved* Loading Time / Game Down Issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27
    My iPad Pro isn’t too bad, but on my iPhone 12 Pro it’s very bad. Super long load times and I have to tap several times on a button to get any kind of response. On my iPad, I can be playing and the fight will freeze for maybe 3-5 seconds and then I get punched to the face. So that’s fun.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    The autoPlay is operating so slowly that I have to manually click on the path to move even though the path is a straight line!
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Is it just me or is The autoPlay is operating so slowly that I have to manually click on the path to move even though the path is a straight line!

It’s just you 😉
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

LordPSN said:

Is it just me or is The autoPlay is operating so slowly that I have to manually click on the path to move even though the path is a straight line!

It’s just you 😉
    Nope.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Seems fine to me, on a 2021 iPad Pro.
  • Options
    CristtCristt Posts: 15
    since I noticed this issue, has no one think it's a problem at Kabam?
    Give us some acknowledgement on this issue please.
    Can't run arenas right now because it's way to slow.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    CristtCristt Posts: 15
    19 hrs
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

It’s a nightmare since this morning . I am honestly baffled as to why Kabam has not adressed the issue

LMAO. You say its been a nightmare since THIS MORNING and are baffled as to why Kabam hasn't addressed it. Maybe cuz its still the same morning and it probably hasnt even hit their radar yet...
    Don’t you know that it is only ever the timezone that JessieS is in at any given point. It’s their world, we just live in it!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

It’s a nightmare since this morning . I am honestly baffled as to why Kabam has not adressed the issue

Did you or others file tickets with support to raise the issue? No, probably not. You expect Kabam to read your minds.
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

The autoPlay is operating so slowly that I have to manually click on the path to move even though the path is a straight line!

Got a video to show what you're experiencing?
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

LMAO. You say its been a nightmare since THIS MORNING and are baffled as to why Kabam hasn't addressed it. Maybe cuz its still the same morning and it probably hasnt even hit their radar yet...
    Well considering they moved my post about this problem to the bugs section but didn’t adress I would say that they are well aware of it .....also you don’t seem to be aware that we have something called different time zones . My morning was 12 hours ago . You think it’s too much to ask them to adress a problem that has been around and quite widespread for so long ?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Game's running perfectly fine for me.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

Well considering they moved my post about this problem to the bugs section but didn’t adress I would say that they are well aware of it .....also you don’t seem to be aware that we have something called different time zones . My morning was 12 hours ago . You think it’s too much to ask them to adress a problem that has been around and quite widespread for so long ?
    What that means is they moved it to the appropriate section of the Forum to investigate.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

Morning for you 12 hours ago would have been about 11pm for them. Because of those timezones you just mentioned.

Also forum moderators and admins mostly have nothing to do with actually fixing bugs, so no, they wouldn’t be able to give an update other than “we’ll forward this issue to the team” which by moving it TO the bugs section means that they’re aware of the issue and have probably forwarded it to the team.

Widespread for so long… it’s been how long exactly? More than 24 hours? Give it a rest.
  • Options
    The landing times in the game do take quite a long time. Didn't experience any issues until I changed to my alt.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

JessieS said:

The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

Morning for you 12 hours ago would have been about 11pm for them. Because of those timezones you just mentioned.

Also forum moderators and admins mostly have nothing to do with actually fixing bugs, so no, they wouldn’t be able to give an update other than “we’ll forward this issue to the team” which by moving it TO the bugs section means that they’re aware of the issue and have probably forwarded it to the team.

Widespread for so long… it’s been how long exactly? More than 24 hours? Give it a rest.
    Why should I give it a rest exactly ? This is a game , I am a player of said game . Why shouldn’t I complain if there is a bug that prevents me and quite a few others from playing it properly ? Especially when despite the fact they are aware of it they haven’t even acknowledged it . Not even a simple “ we will look into it “
  • Options
    JessieS said:

ItsDamien said:

JessieS said:

The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

Why should I give it a rest exactly ? This is a game , I am a player of said game . Why shouldn’t I complain if there is a bug that prevents me and quite a few others from playing it properly ? Especially when despite the fact they are aware of it they haven’t even acknowledged it . Not even a simple “ we will look into it “
    You have the right to complain. We all do. However, if you want them to look into something, there is an appropriate place and method of reporting these things.
    If it's been reported this morning and moved to the proper section recently, it will take time for a response.
  • Options
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ItsDamien said:

JessieS said:

The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

You have the right to complain. We all do. However, if you want them to look into something, there is an appropriate place and method of reporting these things.
    If it's been reported this morning and moved to the proper section recently, it will take time for a response.
    And yet for some reason a lot of you seem to be personally offended if any of us complain about Kabam . I don’t expect a detailed response but I expect at least an acknowledgement . A simple “ we are looking into it” is not too much to ask
    They aren't going to respond to each thread. Especially more so when you don't provide hardly any context. In your other thread, you don't show any video and you just mention the loading screen. Why would they jump right on that and say it's a top priority?
  • Options
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ItsDamien said:

JessieS said:

The_Chump said:

JessieS said:

And yet for some reason a lot of you seem to be personally offended if any of us complain about Kabam . I don’t expect a detailed response but I expect at least an acknowledgement . A simple “ we are looking into it” is not too much to ask
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not personally offended. I'm pointing out that the Forum has people dedicated to looking into issues. They have to go on the information provided, in the place they manage. These things also take time. Makes no difference to me personally. If you want a response as timely as possible, it's not always effective to post a vent in General Discussion with as little information as "Fix it!".
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Game is running great on my newer iphone. Unplayable on my older ipad today.