You think kabam were so nice to give cav crystals for 2000 shards?? Lol

13»

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Member Posts: 799 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

So how many 6 stars you got now as you guys thought the this change is better?
    Still think this has more chance to give you 6star?

3 disagrees..
    That means 3 people got at least 1 6star!
    Nice!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have opened like 8-10 of them and pulled one 5* and all 3*s.

It feels like it's been forever since I've pulled a 6* from a cavalier crystal
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    LordPSN said:

So how many 6 stars you got now as you guys thought the this change is better?
    Still think this has more chance to give you 6star?

Not that this proves anything since RNG makes 20 crystals a ridiculously small sample size, but I pulled a 6* Spam yesterday from my 4th crystal. Really the change also has to factor in the number of crystals we get now versus earlier, but we don't "think" that there is a greater chance...... the math proves that there is a greater chance.

Edit: TLDR for the big math posts: If there is a double scoop of ice cream that costs $2 and an option that is about 1.3 scoops for $1, then two of the smaller scoops is better. Unless you're lactose intolerant.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    A general Math Question.

Let's say all players get 20 crystals each.
    What is the probably in percentage for players who won't pull a 6*s out of thier 20.
    Thanks
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

A general Math Question.

What is the probably in percentage for players who won't pull a 6*s out of thier 20.
    Thanks

~54%. Maybe wrong
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★

A general Math Question.

Thanks

I'm winging it and saying ~54.37%
  • FlippFlipp Member Posts: 53
    So far I have gotten 3 six stars, Hawkeye dup, Silver Centurion and Spider-Ham. I prefer the 2,000 shard cost vs the 4,000 shard cost. 3% or 4.5% I assume I won’t get a six star anyway. So I’d rather open as many as possible for entertainment purposes if nothing else. But then again I will bet on a sporting event I don’t have interest in just for something to do.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Member Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Now, we receive only 3* and we know why

dude I've already received two five stars from these
    MunchFlob said:

A general Math Question.

Thanks

I'm winging it and saying ~54.37%
    I’m gonna say~54.38%
    54.379434293%
    There.

A general Math Question.

Thanks

~54%. Maybe wrong
    I'm a proud member of 54% gang.

A general Math Question.

Thanks

~54%. Maybe wrong
    All that setup for a bad RNG joke? Impressive commitment
    edited February 2022

A general Math Question.

Thanks

~54%. Maybe wrong
    All that setup for a bad RNG joke? Impressive commitment
    They keep deleting my comment that most of us won't get any 6* and it doesnt feel like its only 54%. What else to say, must look a joke to you.. but it's the truth of my account.
    Even with old drop rates, I have not pulled a 6* in 12 months from these monthly cavs and I don't have a reason to believe otherwise.
  • KGW186KGW186 Member Posts: 171
    Didn’t even take notice of the drop rates, managed to get 6* Tigra from less than 5..
    A little older thread, but with the event ending and people opening more of these crystals. Just opened 3 and got 4 star miles. 6 star Peni Parker and a 6 star dup of Black Widow Deadly Origins. Puts me at five 6 stars so far
    Edit - Now an OG Black Widow 6star too
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
    I pulled (3) 6* champions from the 2000 crystals, and (0) so far from the increased 4000 crystals.

DO WITH THAT INFO WHAT YOU WANT!!!
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    KyrinMcH said:

if u open 10 crystals at a 4.5% chance of a 6* u have a 36.9% chance of getting 1 6*
    if u open 20 at a 3% chance of a 6* u have a 45% chance to get 1 6*

we r actually better off now than before if the number of shards is the same

Man I’ve opened 30-40 cav crystals the past month and half and not 1 6*…. I really feel like kabam is giving preloaded crystals. Ives opened hundreds of cav crystals in the past and got 6* but never have I opened that many cav crystals in the amount of time and not gotten a 6*. Something is going on where they want to admit to it or not.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

KyrinMcH said:

if u open 10 crystals at a 4.5% chance of a 6* u have a 36.9% chance of getting 1 6*

Man I’ve opened 30-40 cav crystals the past month and half and not 1 6*…. I really feel like kabam is giving preloaded crystals. Ives opened hundreds of cav crystals in the past and got 6* but never have I opened that many cav crystals in the amount of time and not gotten a 6*. Something is going on where they want to admit to it or not.
    Something isn’t going on. It took me several hundred cav crystals before I got one 6*. That’s RNG. Last couple of months I didn’t get any 6* champs. This month I got a 6* Thing.
  • Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★

Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

Fabwizi said:

Another L from Kabam, I really fail to understand them.

Apparently not the only thing you fail to understand if you read through the comments.
    I understand the probability but the thing is Kabam should put changed rates in their notes.

Also this time the shards are optional we are not getting all shards so it's not 1:2 ratio at all.
    These are *free* crystals. They don't "have" to put into notes.

So you choose to forgo the crystals and want to complain about reduced drop rates for what reason?

And you get 15 from the calender so there is no situation that you're worse off here
    Free but for time and energy?
    Deder80 said:

KyrinMcH said:

Nope, cavs are bad in general. And it's all luck..