**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pure Skill - Now it is half a year ago

Hello Kabam,

until now I didn't wrote much about this topic, because you told us to work on this "tricky" problem.

But now half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery and nothing actually happened.
No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that PS is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

So, I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the next month then you should be fair and send a refund for at least the units needed for level 4 and 5.

Believe me in no other business you would have such patient customers who wait for such a long time.

Thanks ahead for your response

A loyal player since more than 3 years

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Agreed.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    buy some offers and a solution will come by return
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    "Working on it" for 6 months is a poor excuse. I feel bad for anyone who invested $$$ and resources into this nerfed mastery.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Coming soon...working on nerfs for your top champ pick
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    The lack of addressing this is glaring.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Coming soon...working on nerfs for your top champ pick

Yup, all they do instead of working on bugs, then answer questions that benefits them, but ignore ones that reflect big, long time issues with the game. Let's get those FB likes tho!! Smh
    It's actually been over 7 months; from April until today. When we hit December, it will be 8 months.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Omg!!! I will expect a solution by April 2018?
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Kabam Wolf,

I understand that you are unable to give us a specific date for a solution on this issue.

So here my proposal:
    Downgrade all players who have more than level 3 down on 3 in Pure Skill mastery and give them as a refund the units which where needed to reach level 4 or 5.

This would have the advantage that you don't get such posts or commends like this here for the future. You would have an unlimited time frame for your solution. And when finally the solution is introduced by you or your colleagues, then the players can decide again, if your fixing is worth to invest the units or using them for something different.

I see in this solution a real win win situation for both sides

This would be a fair way, where everybody would be happy with it.

Kind regards
    a still loyal player
  • Harry_71 wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf,

I understand that you are unable to give us a specific date for a solution on this issue.

So here my proposal:
    Downgrade all players who have more than level 3 down on 3 in Pure Skill mastery and give them as a refund the units which where needed to reach level 4 or 5.

This would have the advantage that you don't get such posts or commends like this here for the future. You would have an unlimited time frame for your solution. And when finally the solution is introduced by you or your colleagues, then the players can decide again, if your fixing is worth to invest the units or using them for something different.

Kind regards
    a still loyal player

Lol. That would have to mean that they actually care. They don’t bro. Not even a little bit.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I need my 4500 units back, this is no different than willpower and we got units and a 5 star hero for the nerf. Gives us something to people who invested in it. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I need my 4500 units back, this is no different than willpower and we got units and a 5 star hero for the nerf. Gives us something to people who invested in it. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

5* was for suicides I think. Units was willpower. It's been far too long I hate to say. Cannot even remember when perfect block teams were removed now.
    CapWW2 wrote: »

5* was for suicides I think. Units was willpower. It's been far too long I hate to say. Cannot even remember when perfect block teams were removed now.

Around August 2016
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    The only class mastery that works is mystic dispersion. Collar tech would be OK except you need a ton of points in defense which is a mistake.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    nothing is wrong.
    everything is working as intended.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Hello Kabam-Team,

still got no answer on my proposal.

Possibly you are too bussy to answer within 2 days. But maybe next week it is possible to get an answer.

Just for remembering here an additional copy of my messsage to Kabam Wolf:

Kabam Wolf,

So here my proposal:

Kind regards
    a still loyal player
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Don't expect a reply at all.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Just redo your masteries and be done with it
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Well at least we got an answer after months
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Still refuse to spend money till this is fixed or refunded, progressing slower, but I gotta say my bank account thanks me! So I guess thanks kascam?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    "Pure Skill is being looked at" has been the case for 7+ months now.

Is there any result or decision from all of this looking? Or is that just a line being fed to us to placate people? Cause it feels like the latter a lot more than the former. And if it is the former, in 7+ months, surely some progress has been made. We would love to hear about this progress. For a company that promised more transparency recently, how about you deliver some of that transparency on this issue?

Personally I hope you update this mastery to something useful, along with all of the other class masteries excluding Mystic Dispersion, which is already useful currently.
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know that Pure Skill is still being looked at, and that we will hopefully have an update on it before long. Thanks so much for the feedback, and for bearing with us while we work on this.

Game team please,
    I am sure you have the ability to fix Pure Skill mastery in less than a week. Just look at how fast your game team fixed all those glitches that benefited players/customers.
This discussion has been closed.