Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Would you rather R2 a 6* unduped Magneto, or R5 a 5* duped Magneto? (Both classic)

2»

Comments

• Options
    I am close to a mutant T5CC though
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Rank 2 the unawakened Six Star Magneto
    i have a R2 6* duped Domino and a R5 5* Magneto. and the R5 5*

Anyways, youll be happy with either or, if i were you i would rank up both. hes such a great champ like doom which i woulfd have both ranked up if i had both
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    Rank 2 the unawakened Six Star Magneto
    If a 6* doesn't need the dupe and is legitimately R3 worth then prioritise the 6*. Plus you might pull an R5 gem from variant to use on the 5* if you wish
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    I have been putting off ranking up my Magneto but this new IMIW boss reminded me how valauable he is . So I have an unsupervised 6 Magneto and a duped 5 R4 magneto . Who should I rank up and could you explain the benefits ?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Magneto’s sig ability is often overlooked and under appreciated. I have a r5 sig 200 and that’s the only reason my unawakened R1 6* stays a R1 6*
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,029 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 the awakened Five Star Magneto
    Joker1976 said:

Magneto’s sig ability is often overlooked and under appreciated. I have a r5 sig 200 and that’s the only reason my unawakened R1 6* stays a R1 6*

I wouldn't say underappreciated, nor overlooked.
    The things Mag does isn't really impacted by his sig, he's great out of the crystal already.