V5ukOwA_qtk.jpg
    JR2O5KYPzA4.jpg
    ftTow-EGET4.jpg
  • Options
    no info?
  • Options
    Almost a month now...
    Still nothing has changed...
    The least Kabam could do is come here and say "Sorry about this, we're working on it, it will be solved in a couple of months" (or never).
    But not even this.
    I would be in a lot of trouble if I gave a product with this many problems (just see the amount of threads here) to my clients and it would be even worst if I took this long to solve them...
    In these (almost) 3 years the game has always had a few problems, but it looks like this latest update is the worst ever.
    Kabam, I'm asking you again, please fix this problem. Or, at least, tell us something.
    Next month will be the 3rd anniversary. Wich means a new update. Wich I fear will bring new problems...
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    My iphone notification screen comes down randomly even if i dont swipe down to look at it
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I have this happen on 2 different phones, a moto E4 Android 7.1.1 and Samsung Galaxy j3 emerge 6.0.1 and judging by the posts it's happening across many devices and many iOS and many versions.

It only happens occasionally but it's been going on for awhile now, along with some other annoying bugs aswell.
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Just wondering if there's been any progress on this problem