**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

At this point in your progression , what are you more interested in ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I am excited for last week of SQ ...i am gonna purchase total 15 t2A ..that will solve my rank up problems ..happy that they are offering good amount of t2a this month.

My roster is still small but for the 1st time i am short of t2a since i got many grt champs recently . So i wanted to rank those up rather than buying shards from this month's SQ currency .

What are you more interested in ??

At this point in your progression , what are you more interested in ?? 197 votes

Shards
51%
LeNoirFaineantMagicBentonKeonexheruheru511AzKicker316JohnnooooooGK_23TerraMagrailothosDarkrider05FrankWhiteLongshot_33SceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01GarloRasiloverHilldarThefire13AdvLogan00 101 votes
Rank up resources
48%
winterthurBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathDrZolaSeverus35AjavedDarthVadidRaganatorHorror_punkCrkwestbenshbTendersquadDrenlinzuffyccrider474jdrum663LuciusVorenusThe_ChumpSpeedbumpMachoNacho 96 votes

Comments

• Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Shards
    At 6* I have multiple great options for Mutant, Mystic and Tech, one great Cosmic option, and one great Skill option.

I’m interested in shards to give me additional options in Science, Skill and Cosmic.

I’m getting rank materials at a good enough rate to take my best to R3. But that would flip with two good pulls close together.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Rank up resources
    I am interested in shards more . But i lack rank up resources
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Both? Both? Both. Both is good.

That would have gotten most votes 😂
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Rank up resources
    I feel that I have a roster to handle most things. But the problem is that I have so many 6*s sitting at rank 1, and no T4cc to do anything about it
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, the person who designed the T5B payout must not play the game. Makes no sense. For the price of 10 T2A you can get a single T5B (just looking at the highest difficulty rewards for this comparison). That's an unbelievably trash ratio.

I'll probably go some combo of T2A, T4CC, and 6 star shards.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, I could use rank up materials more, but I don’t get very excited about them. I tend to get more excited about new/rare champions more than resources. (Not including AGs and rank-up gems. Those are always exciting.)
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Rank up resources
    I have some of the best champions and while some are on top others are lacking and I desperately need to level them up as seen in the Spoiler

I clipped some in as you can see on either top or bottom
  • Options

Yea, the person who designed the T5B payout must not play the game. Makes no sense. For the price of 10 T2A you can get a single T5B (just looking at the highest difficulty rewards for this comparison). That's an unbelievably trash ratio.

I'll probably go some combo of T2A, T4CC, and 6 star shards.

Yup ..which is why i am not spending on t5b ..just absurd ratio ..should have been atleast 5 full t5b at bare minimum considering today's time.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Shards
    Need the Hype dupe 😳
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Shards
    Actually I would like to change my answer
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Id have to say new content is what matters most to me.
  • Options
    spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Rank up resources
    Definitely rank up resources, but more like Map 7 actually providing t-5 basic fragments. I have opened, i can’t even say, hundreds without one t-5 basic frag. Might as well be Map 5 or 6.
    $29.99 for 18,000 T-5 Basic frags :( cmon kabam.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Rank up resources
    If I got 10% of a mystic t5cc this answer might have been shards.
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Rank up resources
    i have a lot of champs that i want to rank up but lacking resources especially gold
  • Options

Definitely rank up resources, but more like Map 7 actually providing t-5 basic fragments. I have opened, i can’t even say, hundreds without one t-5 basic frag. Might as well be Map 5 or 6.
    $29.99 for 18,000 T-5 Basic frags :( cmon kabam.

AQ crystals will give you t4cc 95% of the time ...that too of a class you don't need.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I don’t see how anyone with a progressive roster can say rank up mats considering shards are RNG.

I always have catalysts in overflow because I don’t have any good 6*’s to rank up. I end up just force ranking 5* for memes.

You eventually hit a point where you just acquire the catalysts way more easily than the shards. Especially if you’re opening featured crystals at an extra 5k cost.

Again, makes no sense.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Rank up resources
    Polygon said:

I don’t see how anyone with a progressive roster can say rank up mats considering shards are RNG.

I always have catalysts in overflow because I don’t have any good 6*’s to rank up. I end up just force ranking 5* for memes.

You eventually hit a point where you just acquire the catalysts way more easily than the shards. Especially if you’re opening featured crystals at an extra 5k cost.

Again, makes no sense.

I definitely see where you're coming from, and it certainly makes sense. There is no point of having rank up materials if you don't have champions to use them on.

But, as you said, shards are RNG, but catalysts are guaranteed value. Even if I do get an abundance of shards, I could pull Beast 6 times in a row. But catalysts I can use on champions I like. There are no dud catalysts. The most RNG you can get is the 6 classes.

And, if you have an abundance of catalysts, and other materials, it give you the liberty to take up more left field or fun champions, that you may like, but may not be that great.

I find myself in a place with lots of champions I want to take up, but not enough catalysts. At some point I'll probably want more champs, of course, but it's a cycle.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Rank up resources
    Ultimately I’m more interested in the shards. But the champs don’t matter if I can’t rank them up. So I voted resources
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Shards
    I have 8 T5B in my overflow and haven’t pulled a good 6* in 5 crystals. If I start getting good champs it could change
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    At my progression point, a missed parry or failed dex probably means a KO and restarting a path so a stable game would be super.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Shards
    Somewhat Neither; useful champions is what I need. Although t5b also seem to be an issue.

I have 5t5cc and 1 2-3 gem, so 6 to take up and a dearth of options.

I could take up some meme tiers or champs I'd only ever use in arena, but I'm careful with t5b. Always 15+ t2a in overflow, but always slightly lacking in t5b.

And it's not just shards but the opportunity to get them. I'm around 45% exploration on 7.3 and bar that, have 100% abyss and act 6 for further champ options from static content. That's 4 nexus. That's it.

G2 war and monthly EQ and SQ generate roughly 20k shards a month.

So that's 2 new 6* a month, from a pool of c200. Or 4 featured every 3 months.

In a game where collecting champions is the aim, for non whale late TB, it's incredibly limited if you don't push very high end war.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Rank up resources
    I'll be going for a mix of shards and rankup resources. I am extremely dry on t1a so will be getting a good bunch of those with the tokens from the lower difficulties and will go for the 5/6* shards with the tokens from the higher difficulties!
  • Options

I have 8 T5B in my overflow and haven’t pulled a good 6* in 5 crystals. If I start getting good champs it could change

Gimme those t5b and i give 6* almighty Groot in return . Fair deal .
  • Options
    Rank up resources
    I need gold and T5B. I don’t have any holes in my roster, there’s only about 5 specific pulls that I want/need.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Shards
    Too many resources, no champs.
    It's been like that for a long time.
    Im out fun rankups too.
    At this point, I'm "dumping" t2a on 5*s and t5b on 6*s every other lvl up.
    Soon I'll also have a r3 Unduped king groot because of t5c overflow.
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Rank up resources
    Well i have 5 champs(spidy and gio99, apocalypse, havoc and warlock) i want to rank up so before adding new good champs to this list i think i should find some resources.