**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am have stupid

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
After nearly one year, I have finally understood the idea behind the carinas 1.0 profile: loki cheese because loki cheesing the ultron in act 5

I realized this after thinking about how nameless collector represents abyss and ock arms for the ock challenge in carinas 2.0 profile

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

After nearly one year, I have finally understood the idea behind the carinas 1.0 profile: loki cheese because loki cheesing the ultron in act 5

I realized this after thinking about how nameless collector represents abyss and ock arms for the ock challenge in carinas 2.0 profile

Actually the Doc Oc arms are because @Kabam John largely designed these challenges with the help of @jnikolas92 and as we all know, John is a huge Doc Oc fan. I'm sure the Sick beast of a player challenge with Doc Oc is an ode to that as well.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @AverageDesi yeah I was wondering if she would make a similar one this year, guess we'll have to wait and see
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

@BitterSteel yeah I remember this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPzTZVk4nY&ab_channel=SeatinManofLegends
    Does John regularly go by "sick beast of a player"? Because that is the exact terminology Seatin uses at the beginning of this video

When I saw the doc challenge I remember John stating Doc Oc in past. I totally forgot about this video but I remembered the base idea behind it.

Great catch 'Sick beast of a player' reference.
  • @Cat_Murdock got you covered

I never realized this..m
    Malreck04 said:

Does John regularly go by "sick beast of a player"? Because that is the exact terminology Seatin uses at the beginning of this video

Seatin is a huge Doc Oc fan as well, so I feel like John maybe payed Homage to a fellow fan?

Since Seatin does say Sick beast of a player a hell of a lot, and that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    It sure looks like this video had an impact in naming the title of this challange.
    No one would be as stocked as him when this video came out. Lol

Malreck04 said:

Actually the Doc Oc arms are because @Kabam John largely designed these challenges with the help of @jnikolas92 and as we all know, John is a huge Doc Oc fan. I'm sure the Sick beast of a player challenge with Doc Oc is an ode to that as well.
    I’ve also just remembered that Jnik loves his Doc Oc too, he brings him into a ton of his war videos!

This challenge is just a whole bunch of Doc Oc love
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Malreck04 said:

When I saw the doc challenge I remember John stating Doc Oc in past. I totally forgot about this video but I remembered the base idea behind it.

Great catch 'Sick beast of a player' reference.
    I think it was in comic-con lagecy using doc oc to fight hype
  • Malreck04 said:

@AverageDesi yeah I was wondering if she would make a similar one this year, guess we'll have to wait and see

Haha maybe I should

• HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    Is carina V1 still available when i become TB?, im trying to rank r3 my first 6 star
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Halala said:

Is carina V1 still available when i become TB?, im trying to rank r3 my first 6 star

Yes they are available @Halala. Do bear in mind that the V2 RoL challenges offer 25% selectors each and aren't very hard
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

@Cat_Murdock got you covered