**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What were some of your best pulls?

My first 5* were claire and hyperion so those were real good.

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 441 ★★★
    BWDO & OML
  • Options
    This 6* featured is the first I've ever gone for and it did me well. Pulled hyped 3 times and then knull back to back as well as Anti-Venom. All champs I wanted
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    6* mags for weekly cavs
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    And doom being my 1st 5* champ
  • Options
    My first 5* doom and first 6* also doom.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    I pop cavs like an addict whenever I have the units, but I have pulled and duped Red Mags and Sorcerer Supreme who I have R3ed, as well as Vision and Thor (who I probably won't rank up even duped) from cavs.

I don't think I'll ever pop featured 6*s again. My pulls were terrible, I got Peni and Odin but were talking probably 15 featured crystals. Still no Herc, I got a Mr Negative 6* from a cav and Shang Chi from a 6* nexus. So of the 4 champs I was really chasing I got as many from cavs as from 15 featured crystals. (Herc, Peni, Shang Chi and Mr Negative)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    First five star was spider gwen. Next day i got some compensation from which i duped her from a crystal itself. Pretty sure it happens once in a blue moon. Honourable mentions: 6 star Hercules, HB, HT, BWCV. 5 star NF, AA, CAIW
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Best pull better than my Doom, Nick, or Ægon
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    A GGC gave me a 6 star which was ghost.
    Like 10 minutes later, a GGC gave me a 6 star awakening gem which gave me tech.
    That being said, I had so many Ws in crystals that it's hard to pick just one.
    Imo pulling 6 star CGR was even better because I had the resources at the time to R3 him.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    1st time dupe on Prof X from the Metal and Mutant cavaliers was a rather lucky and unexpected pull.

• Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    phil56201 said:

1st time dupe on Prof X from the Metal and Mutant cavaliers was a rather lucky and unexpected pull.

*clap clap clap* Prof-X is awesome.
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87

• Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    My best pulls had to be 6* Kang from my first GGC ever, 5* Apoc and Sunspot as my first two mutants, and then P2099 as my first 6*, who is totally underrated.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

Pulling this

Then this 10 minutes later. I know they are trophy champs, it this was the luckiest I have ever been in 7 years playing this game.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

Pulling my cousin’s favorite champ who he conveniently didn’t have
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    I pulled a 4* Doom and 4* Colossus back to back. The next day I pulled 5* Falcon and Jabari Panther. 1 week later I pulled 5* Starky, 5* Vulture and 5* Hood. That was a nice time for me
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Depending how 7.4 goes he could be heading to r4

• Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    edited March 2022
    Maybe this:

• Options
    etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21

From Mythic crystal
  • Options
    SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    My very first 6 star was a Ghost, followed by a Void and a CGR after that. Also my very first 6 star dupe was Doom! All of these pulls from just 6* Basic Crystals.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    In order:
    From the 1 dollar 4* crystal (years back) pulling Archangel. He has gotting my through a lot of content.
    5* Venom, who was my first R4. He got me uncollected
    5* Ghost and Corvus who got me Cavalier
    6* Doom from act 6 completion
    5* Aegon, so I could finally do abyss.

In that order.

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Completing the Robot 3* Carina’s challenge and pulling Psychoman. I was so excited I nearly threw my phone at the wall at deleted the game.