**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An updated Warlock?

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I just ranked warlock to rank 2 after act 7 completion. But should I bring this gal to rank 3 over him? She seems to have everything he has plus more

An updated Warlock? 57 votes

Warlock
47%
MagrailothosLogan00LiquidkoldReaper2823JhonST33Luke9523Disgruntled_User_123laserjohn26LordSmasherEtjamaDeaconTrenzaloreUvoginPřìņče01RaToniiiDrauglinHoitadoNoise72TenukeringGrassKnuckles 27 votes
Omega Sentinel
52%
GamerKennadoDenzel116PikoluRockypantherxSquirrelguyTRONG94Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqMCOCHazza0casual0odishika123ChaosMax1012Thebombsquad1ShannokShepJoshKosh557AGENT_A7KLorddrewjbxotiic 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Does she need the awakening?
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Warlock
    I don't know anything about OS but, at least for me, passive heal block and passive power burn form warlock make him amazing.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Warlock

Does she need the awakening?

From what i read I believe her awakening benefits her
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Warlock has better heal control and full immunities, but on paper OS is amazing.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian
    Omega Sentinel
    Check out karatemikes video on OS
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    The one major difference between the 2 is that Warlock has power control. I think that sets him over her
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Congrats on Pulling 6* Omega Sentinel man! Eventually you can take both champs to r2 first . Try both of them. Wait for more Omega Sentinel videos or Try her yourself in different content and if you feel she is worthy. Go for her.
    I voted for her coz I absolutely love her!
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Warlock
    Obviously rank both at some point. But Warlock first.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Both but OS first. If it were me, I'd hold resources and do both at once.