**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3rd science 5* gem

2»

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I would kill for a 5* science awakening gem. I have a 4/55 hulk and 96 science signature stones waiting.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yep. Me too.

tem83fbeabqb.jpg
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Sign me up for the 3 science awaken club, though I have a sig 9 sm
  • OG Spider-Man is always someone you should consider awakening
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    It really seems like it’s rigged to pull what you DONT need so you’re obligated to spend more, seems to go with all items, AG’s, t4c’s(or any tier class for that matter), sig stones, etc. I pulled another mystic AG(which I’m not complaining about but the only AG I had beside the generic from LOL), I pulled a 4* science AG(which I had the most of) & got lucky and pulled a 5* Blade & right before I pulled him I ranked up 2 skill champs so I had only 1 skill t4c left & opened almost 40 t4cc crystals & pulled TWO skill & about 30 science/cosmics cause they’re overflowing in my stash. Kabam says it’s completely random but from my experiences & ally members exp I find it really really hard to believe it’s not rigged. Bad luck can’t be his consistent for so long smh
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Rømyjart wrote: »
    OG Spider-Man is always someone you should consider awakening

...for defense, but in diversity wars only one per bg.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The Crystals don't take into account what you have. There's no such algorithm. It's one RNG for the same Crystal. I can understand that it's frustrating to not roll what we want, but they have no control over it. We buy the Crystal, roll it, and it lands how it lands. It's entirely possible to roll repeats.
    Personally, I'd rather use them than sit on them indefinitely for specific Champs. Especially if I had multiples.

Where did you get this info on the crystal algorithm? I would imagine that most Kabam employees don't even know the true numbers but somehow you do??

They've commented umpteen times that the Crystals aren't manipulated by any factor. Besides that, it comes from understanding how the RNG works. You have a Crystal on the database that has specific parameters. In this case, six equal possibilities. There's no drop rate for a Class Crystal because it's literally 6 equal outcomes. When you open the Crystal, it accesses the RNG on the server that corresponds to that Crystal. Then the outcome is generated. That's it. It doesn't perform any type of digital espionage on your Roster, Stash, spending habits, age, gender, or any other factor. Lol. You open the Crystal, and it access the same RNG algorithm as anyone else. There are not separate algorithms based on what scenarios people have in their Inventory. That doesn't even make sense. There's only one.
  • It really seems like it’s rigged to pull what you DONT need so you’re obligated to spend more, seems to go with all items, AG’s, t4c’s(or any tier class for that matter), sig stones, etc. I pulled another mystic AG(which I’m not complaining about but the only AG I had beside the generic from LOL), I pulled a 4* science AG(which I had the most of) & got lucky and pulled a 5* Blade & right before I pulled him I ranked up 2 skill champs so I had only 1 skill t4c left & opened almost 40 t4cc crystals & pulled TWO skill & about 30 science/cosmics cause they’re overflowing in my stash. Kabam says it’s completely random but from my experiences & ally members exp I find it really really hard to believe it’s not rigged. Bad luck can’t be his consistent for so long smh

How can the game know what you want and don't want? And what purpose does that serve? If the game knows I don't have any good 5* tech champs and decides to rig the crystal to give me a 5* tech awakening gem, that's a jackpot when I eventually pull Starlord or Sparky. What is the point of deliberately trying to figure out what the worst possible pull could be when just handing them out randomly creates exactly the same problem for a lot of players? If you specifically want one thing and there's six options, random chance will cause you to fail to get what you want most of the time anyway.

And how do you explain all the people who actually get what they want? Is the crystal rigged to give most people what they don't want, and also rigged to give some people exactly what they want?

If you really think its all rigged, thank the game for rigging the featured crystal to give you that Blade. I would say that overall you have benefitted from the rigging more than you've been hurt by it. Most players pulling featured crystals would love to have your rigged luck of pulling Blade and then not getting enough T4CC to rank him up temporarily.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    We are way over due for a decent science champ. Let’s home December gives us what we need.

I vote for Mr Sinister.

Or even a spidey villain that has a Synergy with Carnage to make him usable..., maybe doppelgänger.
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    That was exactly my point. Not a single science released this year. And even thoough list of science champs isn’t particularly short it is just plain medioker.
    Quake and hulk are best science champs but neither are good enough to rank 4 as far as i can see when they stand next to aa,ice,voodoo,gr,blade etc
  • Kiryu wrote: »
    Thats not my point. Atleast any other gem can be used on SOME champions released this year. Having 3 of same class sucks. But what sucks more is there is Not a single champion u could even potentially use them. I mean i wouldnt rank up a single champion of that class.

I think u don't have HULK, I love him as a 4*.
  • I think it's rigged. They obviously won't give us the odds, but I have a feeling it's rigged.

One of my alliance member got tech and he has un awakened SL, he said he will save it. Believe I would love to kill him and steal that gem.
    I think it's rigged. They obviously won't give us the odds, but I have a feeling it's rigged.

One of my alliance member got tech and he has un awakened SL, he said he will save it. Believe I would love to kill him and steal that gem.

You can’t now... you’ve told us your plans
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    It is rigged ... far too many people have pulled science then any other class ..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It is not rigged. The only reason people feel that way is they don't have any Champs they want to use it on. If it was a Mystic, they wouldn't think twice.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    @Kyriu @Cwanta great embrace and condolences. real no ironic ... hope for u next science champ 'll be powerfull!! hold on !
    It is not rigged. The only reason people feel that way is they don't have any Champs they want to use it on. If it was a Mystic, they wouldn't think twice.

Thanks Kabam