**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* champs

No words needed

Comments

• Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    You kind of do need some words, because honestly I’m not sure of your point? Are you just posting to show us your roster, are you implying you’ve had really good or bad luck, please tell us! Lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Strange and Moleman aren't that bad.

Oof on the other 3 though
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Terra said:

If not even Strange gets into "that bad" territory, no champ does.
    Raichu626 said:

Terra said:

If not even Strange gets into "that bad" territory, no champ does.
    12.0 neutered him. But he's not un-usable
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Tough luck but for most people, it does take a fair amount of pulls to pull any great champion.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Dr Strange will definitely get a buff. Anyway I like him. Probably will give him 6* mystic awakening gem.
    Renaxqq said:

Dr Strange will definitely get a buff. Anyway I like him. Probably will give him 6* mystic awakening gem.

Id love to awaken my DS. Have him r3
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Took me 20 6* to get a r2able champ.
    Congrats.

It took me around 10 champs to get an R2 able and still searching for an R3 able one
    Terra said:

Renaxqq said:

And he isn't that bad, right? He's regen is pretty nice IMO.
    Renaxqq said:

Terra said:

Renaxqq said:

He's not the hardest hitting, but outside of immunity needing fights, his Regen allows for him to always finish them at 100%.
    Even more so with Mephisto synergy which increases it even more
    Terra said:

Renaxqq said:

Terra said:

Renaxqq said:

He's not the hardest hitting, but outside of immunity needing fights, his Regen allows for him to always finish them at 100%.
    True. Actually Dr Strange sig ability is pretty powerful. You don't have to do anything but just wait for buffs to be nullified lol.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Definitely could be worse, OP. My third and fifth 6* pulls ever were Yondu. The pool was *much* smaller back then, but that didn’t make it hurt less.

First pull was Jane Foster, then Sentinel, then Yondu, don’t remember number four, then Yondu again. This was before all the variants where Sentinel was a monster, but he was still my silver lining.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I took molegod to r4, be happy buddy
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Took me 60 6* to get my first mystic
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    I mean your champs up there are usuable and fairly good but just not absolute bangers
    Renaxqq said:

Terra said:

Renaxqq said:

Terra said:

Renaxqq said:

True. Actually Dr Strange sig ability is pretty powerful. You don't have to do anything but just wait for buffs to be nullified lol.
    To this day, he still has one of the strongest nullify capabilities in-game. Although it takes some time/luck/sig investment. No reliance on touching the opponent for staggers, or relying on buffs or debuffs for it.