**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.3.6 changed to spawn only Small Energy Refills...?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike as you may know, there are various maps in the story content and variants that have more 'frequent' respawn rates of certain items such as revives and energy refills. One of these maps is 5.3.6. In the past, it has often spawned full energy refills with an occasional revive. Two days ago, I was running this map and found that instead of full energy refills on the top 2 paths, it has the small refills spawning instead. I've run this map a number of times in the past (more than I'd like to admit) and it has never spawned small refills on these paths, but full. Was this change intentional to remove the full refills for being an option on this map (possibly to prevent the use in Battlegrounds)?

Would love some additional information on this and thank you.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Delete your post and continue on your way… nothing to see here.

Just keep running it buddy, its not a goldmine… but they will reappear.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    They're generated by RNG.
  • Options
    Heck33Heck33 Posts: 12
    This has been reported in another line chat as well.
  • Options
    So because they aren't spawning so you can farm them, when we know they generate through RNG, you've ascertained that they changed it. I see.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

So because they aren't spawning so you can farm them, when we know they generate through RNG, you've ascertained that they changed it. I see.

Just did 7 runs and did not see any but every single time there were small refills on the paths that used to have the big ones and that never used to happen

Something is up, I’ve run this quest so many times I know it like the back of my hand. I know what I’m talking about.
    Right, so people just jump to the conclusion that they changed it. Gotcha.
  • Options
    Heck33Heck33 Posts: 12
    Please don’t let incorrect people get in the way of actually getting feedback on this.

There are reports from multiple people that one of the most predictable ways to store/farm energy refills has been changed. Kam has a whole video on this.

I saw @Kabam Miike comment on another thread saying that ROL was not changed. Can we get the same attention to this please?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Just did 7 runs and did not see any but every single time there were small refills on the paths that used to have the big ones and that never used to happen

Something is up, I’ve run this quest so many times I know it like the back of my hand. I know what I’m talking about.
    Right, so people just jump to the conclusion that they changed it. Gotcha.
    No one other than kabam can change how anything works so I’m gonna have to answer yes I guess I’m jumping to that conclusion
    .....or.....you could inquire about it and wait for a response instead of claiming silent nerf. Just a thought.
  • Options
    There are assumptions being made. I'm saying wait for actual information.
  • Options
    I’ve run it 6-7 times in the past 24 hours and I got a revive or full energy refil everytime. It’s rng, relax and keep running it
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

I’ve run it 6-7 times in the past 24 hours and I got a revive or full energy refil everytime. It’s rng, relax and keep running it

sorry but how did u managed to run 6-7 times in 24h when 1 run cost ~90 energy? I mean come on, what are u doing here is low....
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Please keep act 3 the same…
  • Options
    People can take jabs at me all they want, but when the implication is made they may have changed it because of Battlegrounds, I'm going to point out it's not helping anything to jump to conclusions. A simple request to look into it would likely suffice.
  • Options
    nOux said:

sorry but how did u managed to run 6-7 times in 24h when 1 run cost ~90 energy? I mean come on, what are u doing here is low....
    Oops. I’ll see myself out… thought we were talking about the other farm…I don’t farm act 5
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Haven't run it for some time but the top paths have an almost 100% spawn rate for full refills
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    I noticed this today after using 4 energy refills on this quest and finding no revives or energy refills at all, In the past have consistently got 1-2 refills or a revive every time. Glad to see I’m not just getting terrible luck, if there was a change I feel like we should have been told so I didn’t have to waste my 4 energy refills to figure it out.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Man I should’ve came here first, I thought I was going crazy. I like others would state I have done this chapter more than I’d like to admit and know this chapter like the back of my hand. NEVER has low energy showed in the rulk path or easy or mystic paths, but now the only refills that populate on easy and mystic are lower refills when it used to be full energy refills. Anyone saying rng is wrong this is not rng, there was a change made to this chapter and I’m not happy about it, I used to farm so I could complete monthly content in 1 week so then I could focus my time on the story mode. Now that I can’t do that I will not have the energy in a month to play this game like I used to.
This discussion has been closed.